Chapter 12- The Proposal (Harra)

This chapter is dedicated to allforme.

Thank you so much for the support! :)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Byeee!

~Sierra

-------------------

Harry's POV

-------------------

I can't believe I'm doing this. Our date is hours away but my palms are swearing rivers.

"You alright Haz?" Louis asks, placing his hand comfortingly on my shoulder.

"I guess so..." I replied. "Lou, what if she says..... n-no?"

"Has she told you she loves you?" I nodded.

"Then I guarantee it. Harry, I've seen the way she looks at you, talks about you, etc. Harry she loves you." Louis gives pretty good pep talks.

"Thanks Lou." I say, giving him a hug.

"No problem Haz. I'll go get Niall and we can practice the proposal." Louis said, standing up and heading up the stairs.

I laughed. He just wants to spend more time with Niall, but Niall is definitely more romantic than him.

"Alright, Harry." Niall says walking towards the kitchen table. ( I was sitting there the whole time.) "Sierra is like a little sister to me so don't mess it up." He continues.

"Niall, babe, we aren't here to scold him. We're here to help him." Louis chuckles pulling Niall close to him. Louis pecks Niall's cheek and Niall continues.

"Okay, well, just don't be nervous during the date because when your afraid of doing something wrong, you'll end up doing something wrong." Niall informed me. I nodded.

"But, Ni..... I just can't relax... I love her so much." I sighed. Niall nodded.

"I know Harry. But, you've known Sierra a long time and you've been on not awkward dates with her before so... Just pretend like your not proposing to her for the date. And then, when the time comes, propose to her. But try your best to be confident." Niall told me. I nodded.

"Thanks Niall." He smiled and gave me a hug.

"So, Louis said you wanted to practice the proposal." He said, sounding more like a question.

"Well that wasn't my idea."I laughed. "But I don't think it would hurt." Niall and Louis smiled.

"Louis will be Sierra so I can still help you along the way." Niall said.

"I have a wig!" Louis yelled, running to his and Niall's shared room.

Seconds later Louis rushed back in the room with a messy brown haired wig thrown sloppily on his head.

Louis sat down on the other side of the table, facing me.

"Hey Harry. Your looking quite sexy tonight." Louis said in a high pitched squeal. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously?!" I looked at Niall questioningly.

"Lou, be serious please." Niall told him while giving him the cutest Niall face ever. I chuckled.

"Fine." Louis said, crossing his arms.

"C'mon Lou. You know Sierra the best out of all of us. I mean, except for Niall." I pleaded. "I need this."

His expression softened and he uncrossed his arms.

"Okay. Let's focus." Niall suggested, handing my a small empty box.