Introduction

Massage from the author:

I wanted to let people know I added some parts because I wanted this to explain some stuff in my story.
Thank you for giving my story a chance!
(P.s. I changed the title of the story)

My name is Bianca and I am the Butterfly princess. I'm 19 years old and I'm from a place called Hayden, the most beautiful and magical place in the entire realm.

We do communicate with humans but they don't know what we are or what goes on in our world. We are well hidden and protected we also have different royal clans around us too.

I have a twin brother, prince Blake, who is 26 minutes younger than me. Our parents are the wonderful Queen Gabriella and our King Joseph, who raised us to be selfless, to stand up for what we believe in and to love wholeheartedly.

There will come a time in our lives where the people around us slowly start to fade away. Friends and family becomes distants in our past
The flowers don't bloom like they used to, the sky falls dark and hopes and dreams are almost dying.

The burden of life becomes unbearable but we must not be weakened by the evils of this realms society.

I'm next to stand the throne but we never really know when we will be completely ready for the challenges life gives us and so am I.