Chapter Four

"Fuck," Braelynn moans out, her back arching off the bed as she tangles her hand in Nova's hair.

The girl sucked on Braelynn's clit roughly, sticking her tongue into Braelynn every-so-often.

Gripping onto Nova's hair tighter, Braelynn moans loudly as she crashes over the edge.

Nova sat up and smiled at Braelynn.

Flipping them over, Braelynn moves down Nova's body and attaches her lips to the girl's clit.

Nova gasped, her eyes fluttering closed in pleasure.

Sucking roughly, Braelynn gently bites down.

Nova moaned loudly, tangling her fingers through Braelynn's long hair.

Before long, Nova was crashing over the edge while Braelynn pulled away. "I'm going to take a shower and brush my teeth."

Nova nodded. "You're sure Taylor doesn't know?"

"Yeah, she doesn't know." Braelynn responds, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

Nova lay down and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Hey, do you have my shampoo hidden?" Braelynn calls out from the bathroom, starting the shower.

"It's in the second drawer down under the sink." Nova called back.

"Got it."

Fifteen minutes later, Braelynn walks out completely dressed, her hair dried. "I have to go."

Nova nodded. "Okay. Same time next week?" She asked.

"If I can make it." Braelynn responds, kissing Nova before leaving.

"Bye." Nova called as the door closed.

****

Quinn was once again crying when Braelynn walked through the door. She lay in her bassinet, kicking her feet and wriggling in her blanket.

Taylor pacing around the living room, running her fingers through her hair and muttering to herself.

Frowning, Braelynn gently picks Quinn up and looks at Taylor. "You okay?"

Taylor stopped, she snapped her head up in Braelynn's direction. "I can't do this." She muttered. "I'm not a good mother. I never know what she wants. She cries the whole time you're away."

"You're a good mother Tay, you just don't spend as much time with her as I have been." Braelynn responds softly.

"I'm not a good mother." Taylor responded. "I have no clue what I'm doing."

Sighing, Braelynn shakes her head. "You know what, whatever." she says, walking off.

Taylor sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She grabbed her keys and left the house, getting in her car and driving off.

****

"What's going on?" Lauren asks when Lucy walks into their room with Quinn, Grace was nursing and wouldn't fall asleep.

Sighing, Lucy sits on the bed. "They're fighting again."

"About what this time?" Lauren asked, frowning. "They are fighting a lot now."

"Apparently Taylor didn't feed Quinn while Braelynn was gone." the older girl responds, holding up the bottle.

The front door opened and closed quietly as Taylor came into the house. She kicked off her shoes and moved into the kitchen, dropping her keys on the counter. She moved over to the fridge and collected an unopened bottle of water without a word. She'd been out all day and was starving but didn't want to eat.