How you Met

DEAN

You groaned and wiped your now filthy hands on your jeans, leaning against your car.
You had been trying to find out for three long hours what made you break down, and since you didn't have much experience, it wasn't doing you much good.
People went by, nobody ever stopping.
It was starting to piss you off.
With a huff and no more drive, you were just about to get in your car and just sit there until they towed you.
You opened the door, and as if a prayer was answered, an Impala pulled up beside you and a man stepped out,"Hey, you need a hand?"
You nodded with a sigh of relief,"Yeah, that'd be great."
The stranger held out his hand,"Names Dean. You know what the issue is?"
You shook your head and held up your hand,"No. And my hands are filthy, I wouldn't."
He grinned and shrugged,"Well, my hands are about to get grimy anyway, so what the hell."
He shook your hand,"Now. You're name?"
You smiled a bit,"(Y/N)."

SAM
You'd managed to get into the college of your dreams.
The only problem was you had no idea how to get around campus.
"Hey,could you--" the person kept walking and you sighed.
You couldn't get any help around, you've been trying.
That was the 5th person to pass you in the past 7 minutes!
You were giving up, and about to wonder off lost, when, finally someone stopped.
"Hey."
You looked to your side seeing a rather tall guy with thick brown hair.
"You need some help?" He asked with a kind smile.
You nodded,"Y-yes, please.."
He put his hands in his pockets,"Okay, where to?"
You showed him your schedule and pointed to the 315 class,"where's that..?"
"Oh, that would be in the main building on the 4th floor."
You smiled,"Thank you..uhm.."
"Sam." He chuckled and took your hand."
"(Y/N), Thank you...Sam."

CASTIEL
You weren't usually a hunter, but knowing the Winchester brothers had managed to get you into a lot of situations you would have never dreamed you'd get in.
From all the things you'd done, you still couldn't wrap your mind around it all.
You were close to death this time, though.
It wasn't like any other time.
It wasn't something that could be shot and killed.
It was a demon...
And it had you right where it needed to.
Heart practically beating out of your chest, you clenched your eyes shut, right against a wall.
You were going to die and you knew it.
You heard the flapping of wings and your eyes went wide when you heard something scream in agony.
"What was that!?" You yelled, gasping for breath as something held you close.
You looked up, seeing a man look down at you with bright blue eyes.
"W-..who are you..?" Your voice was quiet.
"I'm Castiel." He spoke starring into your eyes,"I am an angel of the lord."

GABRIEL
You walked into your favourite candy shop.
You and your best friend, (F/N), had gone to this same shop since you were 8 years old.
They had asked you to go in and get some candy for the two of you, first you grabbed their favorite candy, then you went to yours.
A man was already standing there with a small grin.
You glanced at him, then went to grab your favorite candy, only to touch his hand.
He chuckled,"Well, is this a cheesy way or meet or what?"
You locked eyes for a second, a small smile falling on your face, and moving your hand away.
"Go ahead, you can get it first." He told you, and you did before going to pay.
"That would be..10.98$" the man behind the counter said, and you nodded, reaching into your pocket book.
"I got this." The man from before said, paying for your candy.
You smiled,"Thank you..but you didn't have to."
He shrugged,"My pleasure.."
"(Y/N)."
He nodded,"My pleasure, (Y/N)." Then turned to leave.
You stopped him, grabbing his arm.
"Can't I know your name?"
He gave you a sly grin,"Gabriel."
Then he left.