Meeting him

(Peter Parker's point of view)
——————————————————————

I swung on all of these buildings not seeing the guy that I remembered seeing in the news paper. I looked at every corner and edge, but no luck. I remembered one place I forgot to check, the park! I headed down towards the bright green grassy park, and saw him, Deadpool. He seemed to be talking to someone, but shortly after left with them giving a friendly wave to him.

"Are you that new hero i here about?" I ask him from above a tree.

"Ahhh you must be Spider-man, I have herd of you many times along with the Avenegrs." he responded calmly.

"Y-yes I am sir, I have not seen you around here though..." I paused and looked at him.

"Well I came here cause I had to meet the Avenegers myself, I have herd of them looks like I already bumped into one." He laughed and I smirked under my mask.

We fell in silence for a bit, but he started talking again.

"Well I'm off to explore some more see y-"

"Wait!" I yelled at him.

He turned around sharply not saying anything.

"I wanna come with you." I said to him

He nodded and I followed. I looked around the park and stared at him a few times. He was pretty tall compared to me of course, I was still young. I tired to open my mouth to speak again, but I was interrupted to a scream.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Deadpool and I ran so fast to wear the scream was coming from. I couldn't help to think of myself hearing the poor woman's scream. Finally after running for a bit, we spotted a man with a woman insulting the woman for money.

"Hey leave her alone!" Deadpool hissed.

"Y-y-your those Aveneger things!" The man leaped out of site and Deadpool tired to chase after him, but he was to late.

The woman looked at up Deadpool and smiled.

"Thank you, both of you!" She smiled up at us.

"Saving woman like you is something I do". He said flirty-ish.

"Heres my number by the way, I am Vanessa."

"Deadpool, but human name Wade, Wade Wilson.

Vanessa winked at him and blushed at she walked away out of sight. I stood there and looked at Deadpool. He held on to the note pretty close and stared at me.

"Let's go I said to him"

He nodded and followed me the rest of the way.

——————————————————————
Yes! Another part of the story done! Wooooo!!
I hope you enjoyed this part and I will righty more very soon! Stay strong Oceans!💙🌊
~Oceans Echo