Funeral

Rileys P.O.V

Today was the day of the funeral it was alot of people that we didn't know that greeted us. 

The guy That Isis met,  August, was there beside her..I can tell they were dating because whenever I talk to her the conversation is short & simple.  And she always going out with him.

AUGUST P.O.V

Yesterday,  I buried my uncle Jac.

Isis came with my.  Yes me and Isis is dating.  She's moving to Atlanta with me tomorrow.

End of Funeral

Isis P.O.V

Yo Isi , Riley Yelled

Yes?

You want me to stop by?  He asked shaking a lil bit

No thanks,  btw I'm moving to Atlanta.

Before he could say something his girl Jennifer walked up and grabbed his hand .

Oh OK,  ill stop lata anyway just to hug You goodbye!

Me & August was already holding hands so he tugged a little to signal me lets go. OK just call or txt? I said walking away!

We walked away August opened the door for me.  Kissing my check.

Jogged over to the other side an began to start the engine!

August P.O.V

U hungry? 

Can we change first? 

Anything for you beautiful!!.

...... OK she blushed

I pulled up to her house that was half of my mansion. Which was nice for only one income...

I got out opened the door for her and we walked through the door!

She went to her room to change I followed.  I unzipped her dress for her.  I kissed her tat thats a above her butt ..

She turned aroun in looked at me. She got on her knees and kissed my lips pushing me back so that she can sit on top of me.  She got to kissing on my neck.

I felt her wetness through her laced black panties. She took off my Jacket,  shirts and then my pants. 

Hold on Ma! We gotta wrap up. I said pulling her off me.  I jumped into my pants in ran to my loggage which was downstairs.  I grabbed a condoms .

I heard water running into the tub that sits in the middle of the bathroom.

I walked in,  there she stood next to the tub wit a robe on.  There was bubbles everywhere. 

Isis P.O.V

I noticed August had walked into the bathroom,  I dropped my rope.  Climbed into the water.

U coming I asked as he stood there mouth wide open,  eyes big asf. 

Yea he said stripping . He took off his boxers my eyes was Like damnnnn Ion think I can take this .

He stepped into the water. He tried Walking to me so that we could kiss.  But I moved to the opposite side.

Ma , Why you playing?

I looked down not saying a word.

He smirked then chuckled.  Look Ma um not gone hurt u I promise! 

Promise? 

I can try not to. He said still smirking

He walked up to me but before I gave in I grabbed the remote in put on sum sex making music and turnt it up really loud..  I started kissing him.He started rubbing my inner thigh which is that spot.

August Alsina

She wanted it so bad she was biting,scratching , pouting, pulling me closer so she can feel it in her stomach.

Stop fucking teasing me August.

Say my name again . I demanded

Auuguustt !!! She moaned loudly

I slipped on the condom and entered her she gasped in got to digging her nails in my back, 

I went deeper and deeper in she squealed out. I slowed down, going very slow her moans grew louder .

Riley's P.O.V

I been calling Isi since 9:30 it's 10:15 .So I was on my way over!  I made it to the house.  All I heard was loud music . I opened the door screamed Isi name..I walked upstairs to her room and seen her dress lying on the floor in her room , I remember both cars in the driveway.

I noticed the bathroom doors was opened.  so I walked to the fogged up bathroom . I seen Augusts back towards me,  Isi mouth opened,  eyes clothes , running her hands down the stratches she had just created.

The moans she made I have never heard.  I got into to my car in went to my beach condo..  I called like 4 females one even bought a friend ... 

I only fucked that girls friend Imani . The girl was so good,  I nutted in her she was upset  , I let her spent the nite and we got to know each other.