How You Met ( Revamped )

This chapter is for niabae445
She gave me the idea of doing a how they met preference. So this one is for you.

Oh My God, there is so much traffic here you thought whilst blowing your horn. When you finally got through to see what the big commotion was about you heard heard a few whispers here and there saying something about a Chance The Rapper. 

You were confused, like what the fuck is a Chance The Rapper. When you finally got to the front your car was scratched. You immediately got out of your car. You were only 18 and although you were about to turn 19 you still lived with your parents and they paid for this car, you were scared of what they would do to you, even though the scratch was barely noticeable.

Suddenly a cute ass nigga ran up to you and began apologizing. He was like "I'm so sorry this is all my fault." You assumed he was the on that scratched your car, you weren't about to blame him though, this was all that Chance The Rapper character's fault. "It's okay it's not your fault, it's this Chance The Rapper guy, like who is he anyways" you laughed and the cute ass nigga laughed along with you. You were happy you made him smile because it was so sexy. 

"Well how about I take you out and we discuss me paying for that scratch" he was so cute you just had to take him up on the offer because you would love to see him again. "Of course" and you just smiled at him. "Well how about you take my number and whenever you see fit to call me, you do that" and he took your phone and put his number in it. And you both were just smiling at each other until you decided to break the silence and said "Well my name is y/n what's yours" just as he was about to answer a group of people came and dragged him away from you. "I wonder what that's about" You thought.

You got back in your car and drove home. You parked the car in the garage hoping no one would notice you. Unfortunately your older brother and younger sister was in the yard when you came home. Your older brother instantly noticed the scratch and said "I'm telling." You laughed at him, he is such a snitch, You always tell him snitches get stitches. As if your little sister read your mind she said "Snitches get stitches big brother, lets at least ask her how this happened" she then rolled her eyes.

"Well there's some guy named Chance The Rapper in town and all the cars a jumbled and well mines just so happened to get scratched" before I could finish my little sister said "Did you just say Chance The Rapper, he is my husband you know" and she took out her phone to show you a picture and your mind was blown when you realized that's the boy who asked to take you out. You instantly felt bad because you bad mouthed Chance The Rapper to Chance The Rapper.

You then turned to your bother and said "No need to tell Mom or Dad because Chance The Rapper is paying to get the car fixed anyway." You then walked away leaving both your brother and sister with confused looks on their faces. 

You ran to your room and locked the door and immediately dialed his number which you saw he saved in your phone as 'Hubby' with some emojis. When you called he answered almost immediately. "Hey it's y/n" you said "Hey beautiful lady, whats up" "How about the fact that you forget to mention you are Chance The Rapper, you're like famous apparently" "I just didn't want you to look to at me differently when you found out" "Well I found out now, no thanks to you" "Well I understand if you don't wanna see me again" "Of course I still wanna see you, you're gonna pay for my car" you said and then you both laughed.

"How about you come over to my hotel tomorrow and we'll talk" "Okay, sounds like a plan." You hung up the call and it's all history after that, you and chance grow so close and eventually got married and had a family of your own. When you met Chance he already had Kensli whom you adored the first day you met her.