"oh wow look how big I am..."

"oh wow look how big and huge I am oh I saw you a little man you're not going to get away from me I'm going to get you sweetie you can't get out of the tower there's security measures everywhere I'll get you one way or the other little size fairy I want more size juice?~"
*She had had it a taste of being size boosted...oh gawd. I tried as hard as I could to run away but she can barely not be kept up with me, especially bc at her huge sexy size. I only grew a little bit when she does she put your fingers on me and just grabs my leg. I try to resist but she inches her fingers way up my leg to my cock. She undresses my slacks and start to rub me with her fingers. I can barely even keep away let alone not love what she's doing and be so intimidated and turned on at the same time. She finally gets her fingers all the way around me wraping slowly around me.. it's like a sexy Vise grip and now she has me in her grasp. Herself fingers rubbing me as she brings me to her face she licks me once as she brings me to her Boot and then Dangles me over it. I can't barely stand at the smell is beautiful. I'm not getting away this time, I don't have a charge left for now for now I have to deal with being in her beautiful sexy kinky boot.
"You really a pervert little guy for Tamerainian woman and their feet huh?! We are supposed to be very sexual and have more pheromones in our feet then even the pussy... Why do you think that have to wear lots of boots?~ I barely can wear even open toed shoes myself without people looking at them very lustfuly in you go little guy, sorry, I'm going to have to love you with my feet. I've wanted to do this for a long time. You have no idea how much I want to love a little guy with my feet tell me you like my feet little guy?~"
*I'm whimper once, then I get dropped inside of her kinky shoe, and then her foot goes on top of me and presses me down hard*
I love every moment of this or soft foot the soft inside of the boot I can barely even stand the smell I let loose on the smell alone I orgasm on her foot rubbing on me and she starts to run around the Tower with me under it I am now her little boot pet.