chapter 1

Ash and Rin were running down ally way. A strong demon was chasing them and they stood no chance at beating it.

Rin grabs Ash's arms and pulls her down another path, but it led to a dead end as a building was right there.

"Dammit Rin! It was the next turn!" Ash yells as they turn around and look at the demon that was approaching them slowly.

This demon was a male and has short shaggy hair that was red like blood. His emerald eyes held a hunger for blood and death as he smirks evilly, showing his sharp teeth. His tail was like his hair and is was going from side to side violently showing the demon's excitement. He was wearing beat up black jeans with holes in the knees and no shirt or shoes. He had an extremely strong build.

He was as strong as Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchi.

The demon slowly starts to speak, his voice was laced with evil intent. "I think I'm going to toy with you rmtwo for a long time~" he gets closer and closer to Rin and Ash as he black circle appear under their feet. Slowly sinking them into it.

The demon makes it over to them as they were almost all of the way in and crouches down while whispering, "good luck~"

"You fucker! Get us out o-" Rin was cut off as he fall completely in with Ash.

Next thing they knew they were falling from the sky as they try to scream in fear, but it only came out as cries. Wait....are they babies!?

Ash looks at Rin and Rin looks at Ash. They were babies. They cry more and louder.

Rin feels something grab him from mid air as he stops crying, he then sees Ash was also grabbed.

The person who grabbed them had blonde hair and blue eyes. He wore a head band that had a metal plate on it with a leaf symbol curved into it.

The guy's eyebrows were furrowed as he says out loud, "why were there babies falling from the sky?" He starts walking and goes to a large gate and walks right through it as he heads to a tower.

Ash and Rin look around as they were confused on what was happening.

"Aww, you two are just the cutest." The blonde says to them. "My wife is six months pregnant. I should adopt you two so my son has company when he is born."

Rin just wanted to go home to be with Yukio and Kuro. Why did this have to happen? People finally started to accept them and they get transferred to this weird place.

(Okay, this is the first chapter, and the beginning is different from the original story, but the beginning in the other story sucked. I hope you guys like it.)