Chapter 3

Ash and Rin nervously follows Kakashi as they already hid their tail again.  They were right now heading towards the Hyuga clan so they could finally use their chakra. Ash was still mad that the Third he didn't  do this before. Ash had a small pout on her lips as Rin looks around and freaking about how big the clan's land was.

"Woah! Ash! Ash! Do you see those two sparring! that guy totally whipped the girl's ass!!" Rin yells as he watches two Hyuugas fighting. They looked to be around Rin's and Ash's age. Ash sighs as Rin gained the boy's attention as he looks over at them. He walks over and jumps over a bush that was in the way. The boy had long brown hair as Ash had an urge to touch it.

Kakashi looks at the boy and say, "Oh Neji, do you know if Hiashi is here?" Neji, the boy, nods and says, "Yes, I guess you need him?" Kakashi just replies with a nod as Ash and Rin watch curiously. Neji starts walking while saying, "Then I'll take you to him, but you should tell us ahead of time, it is rude to just come waltzing into here." Rin cringes as Neji reminds him of Yukio a bit.

Kakashi chuckles and follows Neji and Ash follows while dragging Rin.  "Why is he such a stuck up piece of sh-" Rin was cut off by Ash elbowing him in the stomach. Ash sighs in annoyance and continues walking behind Kakashi. She hums lightly as they  finally make it to an open area where a guy around Kakashi's age sat. Kakshi goes over to him and bows politely. Kakashi usually isn't polite.

"I have orders from Lord Third for a Hyuuga to unblock these two ninjas in training chakra passages." Kakashi explains clearly as the guy nods slowly. Hiashi looks at Neji and says, "You know what to do."

Neji nods and looks at Rin and Ash. "BYAKUGAN!" Neji yells as his veins around his eyes become more bold. Before Ash and Rin could react Neji started to hit all of their chakra points as their eyes widen and they gasp, but instead of Neji blocking them he somehow cleared them. Rin glares at Neji.

"That fucking hurt!" Rin yells at him while Neiji's eyes go back to normal. Neji simply says, "you have no manners." Neji then bows to Hiashi and goes back to his training, completely ignoring Rin now. Kakashi bows to Hiashi too and starts walking away and Ash plus Rin quickly follow him.

~Time skip~

It has been three months since Rin and Ash has started their training with Kakashi. They can finally use Chakra but they don't have much chakra, almost less then Sakura. Kakashi also took them to this weird laboratory where they messed around with Rin's and Ash's satanic powers and they put a seal on them where they can use the powers when they want, but it comes at a price. Rin has to eat paper, oddly enough, and Ash is a bit more morbid, she has to hurt herself in some way. The scientist had no choice on what their cost. (If anyone what anime the whole cost to use powers thing is from, you are the best.)

Right now, Rin and Ash were in class again for the first time in three months to take the last test. Rin was just sleeping while Ash makes sure no one was looking towards them, but of couse people were. For one, they haven't been there in three months, and for two, they were sitting next to Sasuke. Sakura and Ino hated that they were so they walk over to kick them out of the seats.

Rin slowly wakes up feeling the tension as Ash glares at Ino and Sakura. Sakura and Ino were glaring right back at her. Rin sighs and stands up, "Ash. Let's just move, we can chill away from everyone." Rin walks away and Ash follows and sighs heavily. Sakura and Ino smile in victory and sits next to Sasuke who wasn't even paying attention.

Ash sits next to Shino as Shino and Shikamaru are fine with her and Rin. Soon Iruka walks in and smiles at everyone. "This is your last test before you get your headband. This test is the clone jitsu." Ash hears Naruto whine because he is terrible at this jitsu. She just lays her head down as Rin goes to sleep.

Ash soon was called down to test and Ringoes with her, to the teachers' dismay. "Ash, Rin, you guys know you have to test separately." Rin rolls his eyes. The just do the hand signs and make a clone. It wasn't the forbidden shadow clone as they simply did not have enough chakra to do shadow clone jitsu.

Iruka sighs and just hands them their headbands. "please follow the rule next time." ash and Rin just stick their tongues out at Iruka and white haired teacher. They quickly leave the room and go outside. Ash put her head band around her neck and Rin put his on around his right arm.

Ash sighs sadly as everyone looks at them in shock. Rin sits down to wait on Kakashi and so does Ash. They know that Kakashi well be hours late like usual.

Soon Naruto walks out, but without a head band. Ash actually feels bad for Naruto. She slowly stops as nods up and goes over to Naruto, but before she could make it to him, the white haired teacher from the testing room goes over to Mature and they start talk. When the teacher left Naruto looked happy.

Ash thinks as she stops and heard people saying how they were happy Naruto failed. She gets upset about this but does and says nothing. It was not in her place to yell at them as she was just a bystander.

Rin soon goes over as Ash thinks about the Naruto situation. She jumps when her brother touches her shoulder. Ash growls at Rin but stops when she finally sees Kakashi. She walks over to him with Rin calmly.