Chapter Two- Phil

Heres where mr. trigger warning gets kinda intense (but not really because I can't write aaaa). I know that Phil is older than Dan but not in this boi. Also Im going to take this a little slower paced than most phanfics. I'll give a summary at the end if you wanna skip. Okay I'm done rambling. I hope you like it. -Vince

"Shut up!" I yelled across the room to my mum. I had imagined her being very annoying, sitting there in her wheelchair not doing anything. The two spirits in my head went back and forth and I debated what to do next.

"She's so fucking useless, Philip."

"But not as useless as you."

"She doesn't want to do anything for us."

"But she's a fucking creep!"

I ignored the intrusive thoughts and looked at her squirming helplessly away from me.

I held a cold metal baseball bat in between my fingers and twirled it around twice. I got closer to her and saw her twitching.

"Are you scared?" I glared at her and smirked. I shuffled away and crept into my little brother, Oliver's, room to hide from her.

Oliver was at a movie with my father. I never hurt her while Oliver was home. I understood what I was doing was bad and I never wanted my beloved brother to see it. Believe me, I've tried to stop, but I just can't commit to stopping no matter how much I try.

I heard a deafening bang and woke up. The morning hours had me sitting in my cold bedroom alone, scared of myself, and sticky with sweat.

Ahh okay im done with that sorry. Basically all it was, was Phil threatening his mom but he didn't actually hurt her. Phil isn't emotionally stable and that was just a dream of him getting too scared and attacking. Keep in mind that he hasn't hurt anyone yet. Also Phil has a little brother named Oliver he's real sweet I swear.

My eyes welled up with salty tears and I sobbed violently into my sheets.

Why did I think like this?

Why couldn't I be normal?

I screamed as loud as I could into my pillow and rushed downstairs to my mum.

Tears welled in my eyes as I saw her crippled figure in the small wheelchair. Her gingery brown hair, the same color as my natural hair, curled around her beautiful face and enhanced her eyes. I was so upset at myself.

"Philip, how could you think like how you did in your dream?"

"You love your mom more than you could ever imagine."

The voice in my head was back and it was angrily belittling me for my bitter thoughts. I reminded my mom that I loved her and I could feel her slightly tug back on me. I smiled widely and made her and me some breakfast.

I heard the clanging again and headed outside towards the garage, wheeling my mother with me. Oliver and my father were back from their excursion. I glanced out at our old musty Jeep. It had broken down right in front of the garage door to our flat. My dad chuckled ironically and Oliver ran out from behind the car and hugged me. I smiled brightly and hugged him back.

"We were out there for so long, Philly!" My nine year old brother exclaimed, as he looked up at me with his big blue eyes. I picked him up and sat him on my hip, rocking him slowly. I had completely forgot about my dream and the only thing that I was concerned with was my little brother and my father with his oil stained hands.

Yo hi okay if you liked it please vote, share, and comment. Thanks :')

Vince