💕First Day💕

This is one of my favorite songs. And I really recommend this song.

Mom:Serenity, are you still not awake yet?
Me:I am now*rolles eyes*
Mom:I expected you to already be awake and getting ready by now. It's already 7:30 and you have to be your new school at 7:50.
Me:Stop freaking out so much. I'll be at school on time. Everything will be fine.
Mom:Just get up and get ready and be down in 15.
Me:Ok

She's always worrying so much. I wish she could chill out for a minute. I feel like she's always on my case.
I better get ready before she really gets on me.

I roll out of my bed and onto the floor. I practically crawl to my closet door. Finally standing I look at my clothes. I pick out a t-shirt with the writing California across my chest. And some black ripped skinny jeans. I walk over to the corner of the room with my full length mirror. I put my hair in a mesy bun and walk out the door.
*down stairs*
Nick (my brother):Wow, Sere you look like you haven't slept in days.
Me:Wow, Nick your actually going to where that <points at his clothes>
Nick:What's wrong with this?
Me:Everything.
Mom:Stop bickering we have to get yall to school.
<Nick and I both roll our eyes>

*At school*
I look around at the people walking down and up the halls. They look better than I do. Girls with caked faces and hair did. Boys with jawlines of God's. And I'm here looking like a ratty mess. I feel a tap on my shoulder.
Girl:Uhh, are you new?
Me:Very.
Girl:Oh well my name's Winter.
Me:Oh cool I'm Serenity.
Winter:Welcome to our school Serenity. This place is anything but boring.
<minute bell rings>
Me:Well, I better be going to class.Ttyl
*In class*
I go and sit in the farthest chair away from the teacher. A really cute boy sat next to me. I didn't really pay attention to the teacher tbh. I just kinda scribbled stuff in my notebook. Every once in a while, I would look at whoever that boy was. He really stunning. I dont think he looked at me any.
<bell rings>
I walk out the room not paying any attention to my surroundings. I bump into someone. <he turns around> Oh god it was that boy!
Him:Hey,uh,your that girl that sat beside me today. You should proubly watch where your going before you run into more people.
Me:Yeah proubly.
Him:Yo what's your snap?
Me:I don't even know your name and your already asking me for my snap?
Him:My bad I'm Oliver.
Me:Well I'm Serenity.
Oliver:Now back to my original question. What's your snap?
Me:Sere nity
Oliver:Well I'll see you around.
Me:Okay bye.
My heart was pounding that whole conversation. I find myself feeling red. I stand there wondering why he just talked to me. Why he wanted my snap. Why he even looked at my way.

So guys in gonna end this here for the night. It's 2:07am. Keep in mind this is my first story so it's not the best. But nevertheless I hope you liked it and would watch to read more.