Chapter 2

***

I woke up and do my everyday routine. I go to work in my friend's restaurant for my own survival and after work, straight ahead to my apartment to do my own stuffs. That's my everyday life after surviving the accident happened 12 years ago. My parents died in the car accident and I was the only one who survive and it kills me in pain everyday. Thanks to Aki's family who helped me, I lived a normal life after my depression take advantage of me, but of course im used of pretending of being fine and not wrecked at all. I was too young to hold on, too young to have a battle with depression, pain and sadness. I lost some of my memories but only despair and hatred left behind my heart and I cannot even control my own feelings back then. But luckily I am, I still survive and live a normal life like other people have.

I'm Yoon YooRim, and I have a friend name Aki. And we both taking medical courses. And I'm having a part time job in Aki's restaurant.

***

"Aki-yah!" I shouted as I enter the kitchen

"O-HA-YO YOORIM-AAAAHH" she greeted me with a big smile painted on her face and give me a big hug.

I just laugh at her and headed to the locker room.

"Yah!" I shouted calling Aki

"oh? mwo? (what?)"

"Your favorite boy band was having a concert this coming month. I just saw it in the weibo while surfing on my phone last night." but instead of scream that I usually heared from her, she just give me a blank expression and her eyebrows started to meet between with curiosity.

"Aki-yah?"

"boy band?" she asked me and bursted into laugh

"wae? anniya?" after seeing her expression I tilted my head waiting for her answer.

"What are you talking about? yah! kaja (let's go)" she replied and nudge me.

What happened to her?

***

I was heading home when I saw a man sitting on the bench, crying.

I pass by acting I don't see him but then after a few step away from him,  I turn back because of the conscience I've felt. So I naturally approach him.

"excuse me? gwaenchanha? (are you okay?) " I asked full of hesitations at first but he just continue crying.

Is he really okay? I can't see his face because his wearing a cap.

"gwaenchanha, uljimayo.(It's okay, don't cry.)" I said and pat his back for comfort. But I don't get any answer from him.

But scrutinizing him from head to toe? He looks rich and maybe were at the same age, 20's.

He raise his head and I was shock after seeing his eyes like a rotten tomato full of tears and then I realized his face seems familiar to me.

Just a blink of an eye, my eyes got widen and realize who he was.

KIM TAEHYUNG.

I slightly step backward, "TAE-TAE-HYUNG?" I shutters saying his name.

"Nu-nugu-seyo? (who are you?) Do you know me?" he asked weeping his tears and hold my hand begging for an answer.

"Do you know me?" he asked again.

It seems like my mouth got zipped. And all I can do is....  stared!

shit!

"Do you know me?" he repeated and I just nodded to him.

"Keomapta! (thanks)" he whispered and fainted.

"Yah! ahjussi! ahjussi! wake up!" I shouted while shaking him.

gush!

"dowajuseyo, saram andeulyo? (help, Is their someone can help me?)" I shouted and gasped for breath.

I called Aki but I couldn't reach her, I roamed me eyes to seek for help and thank goodness I saw the police patrolling, so I use my flashlight and wave as a signal for help.

They came running towards our direction and help us.

"I hope you like it!"