The Problem!

OLD TEXT WITH ZAYN

In America models always got caught dating someone, except in your case they thought you were dating your ex who has a girlfriend

In America models always got caught dating someone, except in your case they thought you were dating your ex who has a girlfriend. Apparently  some messages got leaked from when you were dating and now the internet is going crazy about it. 

You showed Hayden, Hayden's face went from happy to worried she looked at you and asked "What are you going to do about this?".  Suddenly the other part of the message showed up proving that it was 2 years ago. Hayden saw it and calmed down and explained to everyone what just happened. "Wow that could have just ruined my career!" You laughed and said "I know!" You arrived at your house that you didn't know Hayden shared with everyone in that car, you have always known Hayden was rich and when you were at her house earlier you were to busy doing you makeup and watching tv to notice that there were so many rooms full of clothes and photos.

You were at the guest bedroom and got up to cook, you saw the lovely couple kissing and coughed behind them. They almost instantly looked behind them she scoffed and said "What?!" You replied with attitude and said "You guys have a bedroom for a reason now go use it I don't want to watch you eat this poor mans face off. OKAY!" She rolled her eyes and got up to use the restroom. I cooked Kimchi, not only did it look amazing but the taster was so amazing.

I set 8 expensive looking bowls on the table, then everyone sat around the table as I put the large pan of Kimchi on the center of the table. We began to dig in and everyone's eyes lit up from the table and yelled "ITS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!" You laughed and took your plate to the sink and began to wash the bowls.

"Hey do you still have the grand piano!" you yelled at your friend, the piano was the first instrument yo learned you loved it so much. "Its in the living room!" Hayden yelled back causing yo to finish quicker and head to the living room. Once Hayden saw you she asked "May we watch you?" You giggled and quickly replied by saying "of course". 

When you saw the piano your heart stared beating faster, your love for this instrument was so incredible which is what caused your friend to buy one to put in her house.

*Play the piano video*

Once you started playing all eyes were on you. You heard a couple "wow's" in the background it inspired you to play more. You couldn't see anything because you had your eyes closed, it's something you have always done which caused you to focus. As you played you felt as if you were being trapped in the piano as if your veins were connecting to the piano becoming part of you. Your hands were going back in forth in movements that people would think would hurt but actually felt great and it soothed you from such a stressful day. 

When you stopped everyone including Kiko clapped you felt good and smiled and added a thank you. You were tiered and your friend noticed and said "Y/N you should get some rest" You nodded your head. You entered the room and grabbed clothes something cozy so you got and over sized shirt and put it on with knee high socks and went to bed.