25: Shut up and love me

Demi's pov

 "Promise you will stay with me forever!" I ask Liz and I'm sure you can hear the sound of fear in my voice. Fear of losing her.

She looks away and bits her lip while tears are appearing in her eyes. Oh for fuck sake don't let her say no.

"Liz..." I try once again but she shakes her head. "Elisabeth please, I can't lose you."

"I can't lose you too, Demetria."

"Well then, shut up and love me. I need you. I need time in your arms, I need love from you, baby."

She let out an adorable giggle, knowing that I'm referring to one of my songs but she immediately gets serious again. "I can't. I can't without being sure that you won't hurt me again. I want to be sure that you will be there for me, love me instead of ignoring me."

" I promise I won't hurt you again. I promise I will love you for the rest of my life. I promise with all of my heart."

"I don't believe you."

"Oh but Liz how can you be too blind to see the girl who stand before you, who wants you more than anything." I say with my last hope.

"Show me." Liz whispers.

"How?" I ask while tears are rolling down my cheeks.

"Take a break from work. For a month or three or something."

My jaw drops and my eyes grow big. A break, That means now show, now lovatics. Nothing but on the other side I have Liz. I sigh not knowing what to chose. My lovatics means the world to me but I will feel empty without Liz.

Liz stands up and shakes her head while tears are welling up in her eyes.

"Guess you already chose, tell me when you change your mind."

She stands up and walks away. I grab her hand and put her down on my lap while taking my phone and call my manager.

The smile on Liz' face grow and that's exactly why I did it. I would honestly do everything for her.

Liz' pov

"Okay thank you" and with that Demi finish the phone call with her manager.

"And? What did he say?" I ask, full of expections.

"He told me that he thought it was an amazing idea since I worked way to hard those past few weeks. But he also told me that I still had to do interviews and I may not forget to write songs."

"That's not that difficult for you since you stay up at three in the morning to write songs because you have 'so much inspiration' to write."

"Yeah of course. If you lay next to me I immediately get a lot of inspiration."

we both giggle.

"I can't believe you did this for me, Demi." I tell her while tears from happiness are welling up in my eyes.

"Everything for you, babe, I love you."

I lean into her and kiss her softly on her lips. Oh how I missed those lips. 

"I love you too, Demi." I tell her while our kiss become more and more passionated.

I wrap my legs around her waist and she carries me to the bed and lay me down. She sit herself on top of me.

"I missed you." She whispers before she takes off my shirt.

She kisses her way to my pants and a moan escapes my mouth while she pulls my pants and underwear off.

She kisses her way back to my mouth as the dorr rushes open and Marissa walks in.

Oh well awkward.

"I wanna see if you gu--- eww gross." And with that she runs away.

Demi and both giggle. Demi does her hair in a ponytail before moving her hands to my area. I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her passionated on her lips while she moves her hand to my area.

That's when I can't hold it back anymore, several moans escape my mouth while my body is on fire. Demi's body is covered with a layer of sweat too and we keep making out until she puts two of her fingers in me. I lay my head down, being in another world. My moans are getting louder as Demi keepd moving her fingers inside of me.

After a couple minutes she hold her finger out of me and licks them. "You tast fantastic." Demi says while kissing me.

I smile and turn her around, thinking it is my turn as usual but she stops me.

"Why do you stop me? Don't you want it?" I ask in confusing.

She shakes her head. "Now that's not it but err... I have to tell you something." She bites her lip and looks scared.

"It's okay, just tell me." I wrap my arms around her, trying to comfort her.

"Promise me you won't be mad."

"Of course not, I will love you forever and always, just tell me."

"Liz... I err.."

I sigh in frustation. "Just tell me already."

"I'm pregnant." She says and immediately looks away from me, afraid for my reaction. 

Well she should be afraid. I mean pregnant? And since I don't have a dick.. Oh well... Did she fucking cheated on me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you think Demi got pregnant? Expect the unexpected, seriously ;).

I know it's kinda fast, they just got back together and already having sex (pretty awkard with Marissa walking in btw) but I know that some of you guys wanted some sexy stuff so yeah... and the drama has already started again ;)

Oh btw I have decided: THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE A SEQUEL.  Sorry for the ones who wanted that but instead of it this book/story is going to be longer so yeah..

GUUUUUYSS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS. THEY MAKE ME SMILE SO MUCH. THEY CHEER ME UP. THANK YOU <3 KEEP GIVING ME FEEDBACK. ASDFGHJKL.

- Maritha :)