Sorting

Hermione's POV

We reach at the great Hall. Everything is as same as it was. When we reach there all students were sitting on their house table. The first years are sorting. All new students are some excited some tense and some stand with emotionless faces. Us 7th year stand behind them. After 1st year shorting was completed Professor McGonagall starts calling the 7 th years. Everyone sorted in their previous houses. Except Ginny Weasley. She sorted into Slytherin. All Griffindors looking at her strangely. "How the hell is this happen? No one in Weasley family sorted in any house but Griffindor. Most of all she is sorted in Slytherin? " Ron angrily asking to Harry. "Now I'd like to call Mr Edward Grunt. He is a transferred student. Whichever house he'll be sorted I want you all to have a good behaviour with him." Professor McGonagall says. "Best of luck Ed." I wish to him. He smiles and got up . The sorting hat put on his head. The hat imidietly shouts "Slytherin". He grins and go to sit with Draco and his friends. "Now please welcome Ms Evelyn Grunt. " I got up sit on the required chair. Professor place the hat on my head. "Hmm Ms Evelyn Grunt or should I say Ms Hermione Granger. With your new found identity.. You are the lost child of Grunts." They whole great Hall is pin drop silence. Everyone is looking at me. If I was Hermione Granger I would've blushed or flushed. But as I'm Grunt Shyness doesn't come to me. The hat continuous. "As I said the first time. Any house can be good to have you. But with the new found powers and with your new most powerful wand I don't think you're going to Griffindor. You've changed a lot Ms Grunt. You're ambitious now. More cunning cruel. You'll do great in the house I'm going to put you. It'll help you to found your future spouse. So you'll be in "SLYTHERIN".  The whole great Hall is silent. Everyone oddly looking at me. I gracefully stood up and go to the Slytherin table. Draco Pansy Blaise Ed stand up and cheers for me. "What? We lose Hermione too? What is happening? Something is wrong. First my sister now hermione?" Ron angrily asking to Harry again. I look up to professors. They all are strangely looking at me. Minarva has stony face and other are emotionless but professor Snape strangely looking at me. More like my eyes again. It feels like he is staring at my sole. Try to read me. I sit between Ed and Draco. All the Slytherins  beside us congratulating me. "Now the head girl and boy. And the prefects. Please welcome Mr Draco Malfoy as Head Boy. Ms Hermione Granger aka Ms Evelyn Grunt as Head Girl. Ms Ginny Weasley and Mr Blaise Zabini as prefects. Congratulations you four." Professor McGonagall gives us our badges. We walk down to our respected table and dine.

Skip the time.

I am returning from helping the 1st year Revenclaws to be settle down. Suddenly I bump into something and close my eyes to fall on my arse.  But it never come.  I open my eyes and see black obsidian orbs staring at me. He held me tightly. I can smell potion herbs fire whiskey apple books parchment. I stand up and close my eyes and take his smell in. I open my eyes  to see he still looking at me. His hands are on my waist. "So you're Ms Granger. I assume that. But didn't believe. ...." I cut Professor off again. "Why because I was not beautiful enough to be looking like this? You may be thinking how a buck toothed curly haired girl became like this right? How Harry Potter's MUD BLOOD insufferable know it all friend became this attractive like everyone? Or you may be thinking I'm looking too hideous looking like this right?" I look at Snape. I don't let him see my emotions. I truly was hurt by what he said. But I know my eyes are betraying me. "You really need to stop that. Cutting off me everytime I want to say something.  And mostly stop assuming things by yourself. I was just shocked that you are total opposite of Hermione. But still an insufferable. I guess something never change. So what are you gonna do now?" He asks me while tuck my hair behind my ear. I blush."nothing actually. Just thought to study for sometimes." I answer. "Why don't you join me now? For a cup of tea. " He asks. "That will be fine. Thanks. Ill be there at 8.30 pm. Just need to fresh up. He nods and walk away. I go back to my quarters. Draco is there with Harry. I go for a shower. Wash my hair and take a night dress. Then wave my wand to look freshen up and light chapstick on lips. I'm done. I put my hair on a bun and come down to the sitting room. "Where are you going?" Draco asks me. "To see Professor Snape." Draco has a knowing glint in his eyes. "But you need to change. This nighty is too simple. Let me pick." After saying that Draco takes my hand and take me to my room. He walk in to my closet. After some time he came out and give me the dress. It's was really a good looking night dress. "Thanks Dray. But isn't it too revealed?" I ask. He shakes his hair. And go downstairs. I change into the nighty Draco select for me. I open my hair from bun and do a side braid. And go downstairs. Harry looking at me but didn't dare to ask anything or Draco already told him which is absolutely lie. I skip down the dungeon and knock Snape's door. "Enter" I heard his voice and open the door and get it.

That is what she is wearing

Her hair

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Holy Shit. 202 readers? Thank you so much guys for being there. Just stay tuned for the next chapter. Where will be a little smut. I'll be posting it by tomorrow.

And make sure you guys check my latest story Second Chance In Love. Which is an Snamione story of course. So for now I will give a new Snape picture as always...

 So for now I will give a new Snape picture as always

Wow Holy Shit.  That is really hot. I don't know who made it. But it's worth looking at this picture.  Do anyone of you know about the creator of this picture? If you do please let me know her/his name. 5 likes 5 comments for the new chapter.. you guys please make sure to comment down below. And let me know. Thanks again.