Can You?

As the times passed Woody and Buzz have had nothing but a good time. They often added other members to their fun times, mostly Jessie, but usually is just them. When Woody and Buzz walk around the room, all of the other toys gaze in awe.

"Those two really know how to have a good time" Rex says
"How come we don't have that much fun anymore?!" Mrs. Potato Head says to her husband, He looks at her in disappointment.

Buzz and Woody went into their room and sat down on the bed and made out. Woody felt kind of gloomy though.

"What's wrong my love?" Buzz Asks Woody
"Well... it's just that..." Woody hesitated to respond but Buzz looks at him with a worried look in his eyes.

"Can you... be dominate this time?" Woody asks politely
"Oh!" Buzz is in shock.

Out of all this time they have been together, Woody has always taken control over what he wants to do with Buzzes body, but this time, Woody wants to feel what he feels.

Buzz smirks and lays him down. Woody looks a bit worried but is ready. Buzz goes to Woodys down part and unzips his pants. Woodys large erection pops out and Buzz looks at it with sublime. Buzz takes a lick of it and smiles, as that was happening, Woody breaks a sweat and releases a small moan. Buzz put his whole mouth on it and goes up and down, Woody is moaning very loudly. As Woody reaches his climax, Buzz turns him around and puts his hand on both of his stuffed ass cheeks and spreads em Both. Buzzes eyes widen by looking at how tight his little ass is. Buzz goes in and starts licking it. Woody starts softly moaning as Buzz starts eating his ass. When Buzz was full, he stuck his large manhood in Woodys right hole.

"Aaagh~ you're stretching me!" Woody yells

Buzz leans in and whispers, "don't worry love, it gets better."

Buzz starts thrusting into his ass and Woody starts moaning loudly in pain and then in pleasure. Buzz goes faster and faster that he becomes so red and sweaty.

"Ughnng, FUCK! Woody you feel so good" Buzz yells.
Woody is still moaning and sighing.
Finally, Buzz reaches, and cums in his small ass. Woody falls as he grows sore and fatigue, Buzz crawls next to him and spoons him.

"Buzz?" Woody says weakly
"Yea?" Buzz answers
"I love you" Woody says

"I love you too" Buzz replies as he kisses Woody on the cheek.