Chapter 1: Enter the Unknown

Cross's P.O.V.

Today was another boring day, I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I just sat down on my bed and drew a mythical creatures, magic wands, and pictures from my mind I like to think as my memories. My favorite "memory" I love to draw is a woman with black hair and square glasses. She wearing black dress, the woman was always smiling. I believe this is what my mother looks like, but my last "memory" of her was her crying, screaming, reaching out to me. I continued to draw, but I heard the door open. I got up to see who has entered. It was a woman with black hair, square glasses and she was wearing a purple dress. I overheard her yelling. "I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MY DAUGHTER FOR 11 YEARS!" "Calm down ma'am! What's your daughter's name?" "Her name is Cross!" I stared at my drawings, the lady in my drawings looked exactly the same as the lady in the lobby. "Hi, I'm Cross..." the lady looked at me, she hesitantly looked at a picture and she looked at me, like she was gonna burst crying. "C-Cross?" I nodded and showed my picture of her. She ran to hug me tightly, I saw a small letter in her pocket. She signed some adoption papers and I packed my stuff. Mum drives me somewhere far and she handed me the letter, I read the letter, my heart skipping with every word. "I have some explaining to do, you're a pure blooded witch. I made a living making wands and selling them, I have a wand specially made for you."

I stared at the wand, touching it I felt warmth and power flow threw my body, I'm a witch

I stared at the wand, touching it I felt warmth and power flow threw my body, I'm a witch. "Where we going?" "Diagon Alley, you need supplies." We drove to a building called "The Leaking Cauldron." When we entered the building, it was rustic and old fashioned. We went to the back, my mum got her wand and pushed some bricks. The wall started to shake and opened open to reveal an entire village of shops. "Hey Joku!" "Hey Jakei! What are you doing here?" "my mum pointed to me and the other woman gasp. "You must be Cross! I remember when you were a little baby!" I blushed slightly, then saw two boys and I blushed more in embarrassment. "Also this is Dream and Nightmare." I looked at the two boys, the one named Dream blushed as he looked at me which kinda made me uncomfortable. I went to look at the pet shop, staring at the cats, toads, bats, owls and other pets. The one animal that caught my eye, it wasn't a normal pet to have but it's a pet. "Hey mum." "Yes?" "Can I get a pet?" "Okay, what's the animal you want as a pet?" I pointed to the cage showing from the window. "Why couldn't it be a baby kitten..." We walked into the store, and we bought a pet California Kingsnake. I smiled and we went to a bank called: "Gringotts Bank." We went to vault: "073", guess that's my vault. (Put 073 as a date, you'll get the reference. -3• ) I saw what must be a ton of gold and silver coins. I got a bag full of the coins, called Knuts, Sickles, and Galleons. My mum wrote me how it worked, we got my robes and went to Kings CROSS. (Lol) "All you got to do is to run right through the wall between 9 and 10."

I did as my mum said, I was transported to some new platform. "Platform 9 & 3/4, interesting." I got my stuff on the train to find a room. I found one room open, only one person was in it. "Hey, can I sit with you?" "Oh, sure! I'm Killer by the way." "I'm Cross." "Is this your first year at Hogwarts?" "Yeah, is this your first year?" "Yup, I overheard that the children of Madam Joku the Sorceress and Jael Peñaloza the wand maker!" I smiled, but to door open to show Dream and Nightmare. "Cross!!!" "Hey Dream! Hey Nightmare!" "Hey, who's your friend?" "This is Killer, Killer, this is Dream and Nightmare." "N-Nice to m-meet you two!" Killer started to blush when she saw the brothers, Deam sat next to me and Nightmare sat next to Killer. Dream wrapped his arm around me and laid his head on my shoulder. This made uncomfortable so I nudged him off, I saw Nightmare smirk. I looked out the window, to see an ocean with a castle on a single island. "Hogwarts."

(I want to stop, but I'm addicted to this website. What house do you think Nightmare, Dream, Cross and Killer will be in? Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and the best house, my house, Hufflepuff!!! BYE-BYE!)