Chapter 2: Welcome to Hogwarts

Cross's P.O.V.

Nightmare, Dream, Killer, and I went two the dock where we were greeted by Mr. Isaac. (My OC Isaac is grounds keeper, and like me #Hufflepuff.) Nightmare, Dream, Killer and I went on the same boat and talked to each other. Killer was shocked when she found out that the brothers'  mother was Ms. Joku and my mom was Ms. Peñaloza. We walked into the great hall and in the center of the staff stage was an old hat. After a while of silence, the hat started to sing.

"There is nothing you can hide from me, your past present and future I see.

Gryffindor, house of the brave and bold.

Slytherin, house of future powerful leaders it will hold.

Ravenclaw, house of the intelligent and wise.

And Hufflepuff, the house of kind and loyal allies.

Put me on before it's too late, come and learn about your fate."

After the tune a teacher called the names of students, then my name was called...

"Cross Peñaloza? Interesting, just like your mother I can't decide... The same houses I was stuck with when she want here... But just like your mother... SLYTHERIN!"

Nightmare, who was also a Slytherin, smiled at me. I blushed and sat next to him. Dream had a look of jealousy and hatred but he smiled. Dream was in Gryffindor and Killer was in Hufflepuff. (This is my story, I can do what I want.) My had to navigate these shifting stairs, we ended in a dungeon. "Slytherin common room, BASILISK." The head student said, a painting flipped open and we entered a large living space, couches and around small tables near the fireplace. Stone walls shielded the room, litted by green lame on the ceiling. "Boys rooms are on the left, girls rooms are on the right, same with bathrooms." The head student said as he went to the boys room. Time to make friends!

"You're the daughter of the wand maker?" I jumped in surprise, I turned around to see a 12 year-old boy. His eyes were a mixture of purple and red. "I'm Dust by the way." "I'm Cross." We shook hands, this will be interesting!