Two

Ruby sighed to herself as she pulled her hair into a bun and walked down the stairs to breakfast. She smiled as she saw her mum who looked her and smiled. She looked to her dad who stood on the phone "right, okay...bye" he said as he hung up the phone and turned to face ruby and smiled "hi princess" he said as ruby looked to him and smiled "morning daddy, what's with all the food?" She asked as she looked to the foot that was lying around on the side as Claire walked over to her and smiled "it's your fathers annual dinner party tonight, did you forget?" Claire asked as ruby frowned.

"oh, I forgot" ruby said as peter looked to her and smiled "don't worry princess, I want to here and Simon is coming too" peter said as ruby looked to him and frowned. She couldn't help but feel awkward as she thought of how she was trying to seduce Simon and he was her fathers best friend. Ruby didn't know how she was going to get through the dinner party with Simon, especially since she knew that she was slowly starting to fall for him.

***

Ruby got to school and stood in the hallway and watched as Simon stood with sue and rolled her eyes at him. She could see that he wasn't interested in her. She watched as sue walked off and walked over to him and smirked "she's boring you, I could keep you on your toes" ruby said as she leant against the wall and looked to him and smirked. "Behave" Simon said as ruby looked to him and smirked "I don't think that you want that" ruby said smirked as she walked off.

Ruby sat in class and smirked as she saw Simon. She knew that there was sexual tension between them and she knew that she wasn't strong enough to say no when it came to him. She stood watching as he taught and smirked as they caught eye contact and smirked as the bell went "ruby, a word" he said as ruby looked to him and smirked as she sat on the edge of his desk "you really are a piece of work" he said as she looked to him and smirked "oh, you love it" she said as he edge closer to her and placed a hand on her thigh and leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her and kissed her.

***

Later that night, ruby sat at dinner as Simon sat next to her. She looked to him and smirked as he ran his hand up her thigh and moaned which she covered up with a cough. She looked to him and saw that he smirked at her as he continued to talk to her father. Ruby placed a hand over her mouth as he slipped his hand under her underwear and started to tease her. Ruby bite down onto her lip as she felt pleasure as she felt herself get close before he pulled away from her and smirked causing her to glare at him.

"Excuse me" ruby said as she walked off from the table, feeling frustrated. She walked into her bedroom and ran a hand through her hair and sighed alas she started to change for bed. She kicked off the heels that she was wearing as the dress and stood on her underwear as the door opened and Simon walked in. He looked to her and groaned to himself as he felt himself get turned on as he looked to her in the underwear that she was wearing. "What do you think you are doing?" She asked as he walked over to her "finishing what you started" he said as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her as he pushed her onto the bed. He climbed on top of her and ran her hands through his hair as he stopped off and pulled the underwear that she was wearing off of her before he pushed into her Causing to mon as he started to move in and out of her.