Feeling bad and feeling sad

* Star picked the card she wanted, and tore it in half...she dropped the card on the floor and took a big sigh, realizing the impact she has done. Suddenly, a small compartment opens up in the desk, revealing another small grey arm, and another letter. *

* The letter reads as this:

"Every time someone completes a challenge or dies, they will get a piece of the artifact to free the city. Take it as a little gift from me, you're welcome :) "

* Star got a little hopeful from this and quickly turned around to leave...and saw that all the nurses were not there. They were heading out to kill who they choose. *

---Outside the Hospital---

* Everyone waited for Star, and got back NOT what they wanted...creepy nurses pooped out from the Hospital doors and started coming RIGHT at them. They looked to be targetting Thunder. *

* They got closer, and closer, and closer. And eventually came right up close to them...and then they walked away? As you all noticed that they didn't target you, but they were going somewhere...and then you realized, they were going back to the mansion. *

* There were only two people you remember at the mansion...*

---At the mansion---

* Space and Iclyn heard a smashing sound on the door, immediately making them go on high alert. There was another pound, then another, and then finally one last pound. Before the entire door collapsed on its self and left a big enough hole for these creepy nurses to enter through. *

* Space and Iclyn tried to find something to defend themselves with, and they also tried to flee, but the nurses ran in and surrounded both of them, preventing them from doing anything...*

* One of the nurses came close to Space and Iclyn, and then took out their knife. She went to the person that she targetted, and pushed the knife right into their neck, and making them stay in the air while the nurse held them there. She was dripping blood fast. *

* It was so fast, that Iclyn didn't know what to do at that moment. And there she was, hanging by a knife. The nurse lets go of the knife, causing her to topple onto the ground. And she began brutally cutting into her. Another nurse nearby came up with a huge bag and started filling up the bag with her blood, and when the bag was filled she closed it up. *

* The nurses looked at each other with a grin, as they headed back towards the hospital, where Thunder was. Space has no time to react, and she was just there, seeing the dead corpse of Iclyn on the ground. *

---At the hospital---

* Star came out with the little stone arm in her hand, everyone else just looked at her, asking if she was ok. That was put to a halt when they saw the nurses coming back. One nurse led the others, and she was the first one to arrive in the group. She picked up Thunder, and continued into the Hospital, leaving the rest of the group. *

(( Lez do a time skip after Thunder was all healed. ))

---About 15 minutes later---

* You all were shocked at the events that unfolded, and you thought that STAR was put in a challenge, and you didn't understand why they came out after the mansion. One thing was for certain, someone in that mansion must have been in trouble. *

* Suddenly, the door to the hospital was opened, and the nurses have carried Thunder out. They dropped her on the floor. She was unconscious, but you noticed she was patched up...looking up at the Nurses, they gave you a grin and threw down a blood bag to you.  *

* On one hand, you didn't know if Thunder was ok. But on the other hand, you had a feeling that she was going to be a-ok! *

* The nurses smile at all of you again, and then head back inside the hospital, out of sight and out of mind. *