Chapter 1: Moving in

Did you know there was a man that is tall then all of us? Well the man that is trying to protect his forests from his visits. He has a black suite, a face that has no eyes, mouth, or nose. This was no ordinary man, he haunts in night and sometimes in the day time. He blends in the trees trying to stalk you, this was scary to be watched on. He was called Slender Man. This is how it all began. I was on my laptop trying to look for a place to settle in. Which is I got it last Christmas. I was 23 when I was looking for a place to settle in. I was sick and tired of living in hotels and living in a cold climate, so I decieded to move in a nice climate to call home with no creepy things in the way. I decided to call Mona to help me pack up.

"Hello?" Mona answered.

"Hi Mona, I found a place for the both of us to live." I said in a happy voice.

"Awesome!!!! I'll be right there." Mona said.

Mona hanged up the phone, and I looked at the picture of the house, but I saw a figer that had a white face. I got an closer look at it. as I was zooming to the face, it didn't have any eyes.

"Whoa!!!! Who in the world is that!!!???" I said to myself

I didn't even know who that was, but I kept on sorrowing down and tried brushing that off. Then I was still looking at the house that was available for rent. It said's that it was a two bed room house with 2 bathrooms. But I can't keep my eyes off of that creep, so I decided to look it up until, I heard knocking.

I ran to the door and Mona was there. So we did are secret handshake and hugged each other.

"You can come in." I said.

Mona saw the computer and said, "Is this the place that we're going to move?"

"Yes." I said. I didn't want to show her white face with no eyes, it was creepy, but I know it wasn't a good sgin at all.

After packing up, we headed out to the car and drove out of here to the new house. I got a strange feeling about moving to the house, but after all it was a place to call home.