Chapter 2: A Beautiful Review of the woods

We parked at the nearest driveway to the house, there we saw tall trees and a river flowing by, of course it felt like home. The house was a tan color with a bunch of beautiful flowers and bushes, outside in the woods had a nice waterfall that led to another river. It was peaceful here, how can anyone ever leave this. We got out of the car and looked around for a moment.

"It is beautiful." Mona said in a kinder way.

"I know it is a beautiful place to stay." I said in a happy voice.

We were happy for a moment by looking around the front yard. Of course it wasn't so bad at all. We had to check inside the house to see if it was in good condition, so we went inside and looked around the house. It was not trashed, it was not that perfect, but it was just right. The house was filled with nice furniture, and it didn't look trashed. But it was strange that it was filled with wired drawings and hand writing. The hand writing was in a strange line and the drawings told something that was also strange as well. I picked up one of the drawings and looked at it a little more to understand about what's happening. I was shocked to see the drawings.

"Lets go see our bedrooms." Mona said.

I paused at the moment and decided to look for more information and more drawings. As Mona was upstairs, I was gone for a moment. I check the kitchen for more clues. But something cached my eye, in the corner of the wall, there was.. Blood on the corner. I froze of a moment, and went upstairs. Without looking, I bumped into Mona.

"Holy crap! You scared me!" I said

"Oh sorry." Said Mona. "We got to repaint the rooms, the colors look ugly."

I looked into the rooms, they were a ugliest gray color, there was no furniture.

"It looks like we do." I said.

This was strange, there was furniture downstairs except upstairs. Things were going out of hand. Anyway, I went outside and went to our Utah and grabbed our furniture and placed it upstairs.

"Coming, or what?" Mona said

"Where are we going?" I asked

"To get a can a paint, and going to the ATM to get more money, you know it's pay day today right?" Mona said

"Oh yeah right." I said chuckling.

As we got into the car, I notice something weird about this place. I can't put my finger on it, but it's weird...