Chapter Six

After Hermione had disposed of the potion Draco had already left class. Hermione decided not get mad at this instead she just scooped up her book bag and decided to make her way to the library but as she was passing a dark corridor arms shot out and grabbed her pulling her into their arms. When she looked up she saw Draco.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi."

"What are you doing?"

"I was just wondering if you could take the potion now?" Draco said as he moved Hermione's hair back from her beautiful eyes and tucking it behind her ear.

"Why now?"

"The question should be why not now. Are you scared?"

"No." Hermione said defensively scrunching her brows.

"Scared of what you might want me to do to you?" He asked in a seductive voice as he moved his lips to her neck.

"No..." Hermione said breathlessly.

"Then prove it?" Draco asked challenging Hermione.

Hermione looked up and saw the love potion vile that he held in his hands, snatching it out of his long slender fingers she undid the lid before putting it to her lips. She hesitated for only a moment meeting Dracos grey eyes before she tipped the vile back letting the berry tasting potion slip down her throat. She handed the vile back to Draco.

"There, Happy?"

"Very much."

"Good." She said before spinning around on her heels.

"Wait!" Draco said grabbing her hips and pinning her back against his chest. "Don't you want to do something?" Draco asked moving aside her hair and kissing her neck softly.

"Like what?" Draco just moved his hard on against her lower back to let her know what he meant.

"Oh.." She said understanding. "But where?"

"You want to, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then come with me." He said taking Hermione's hand and leading her to his personal chambers. Once inside he laid her on his bed where he kissed her passionately. Neither of them holding anything back.

Draco took off his blazer along with loosening his tie before going back and laying on top of Hermione and grinding his body against her. Hermione ran her hands up Draco's toned chest and into his soft blond hair. Pulling him deeper into the kiss. Their tongue's playing and fighting in this battle for dominance.

Draco while straddling Hermione's hips took off his slytherin tie and used it to tie Hermione's hands up to the bedpost so she could not get free. Hermione was a little scared of what Draco might do when she was restrained but she trusted him or maybe that was only the love potion talking and clouding her mind and judgement.

After Draco was sure she was restrained he started to slowly undress Hermione starting with unbuttoning her shirt. When he removed her blouse he found her wearing a sexy black bralet. That made her boobs look like they were ready to fall out. Looking at her made him hard and he knew he needed to fuck her until she was weak with pleasure.

Then Draco unzipped Hermione's skirt and pulled it down so she only laid in her knee high gryffindor socks, black panties, and sexy bralet. Draco got on his knee's between her legs and spread her them apart so her panties barely covered her pussy. Slowly he leaned forward making Hermione wiggle in anticipation as he softly ran his fingers over her clit.

She was wet he could tell from her panties. So he moved them aside so he could admired her wetness for a moment before taking three fingers and slowly putting them inside of her. She was a little shocked by the amount of fingers he put inside of her but a moment later she liked it and started moving her hips encouraging him to put his fingers deeper inside of her.

He teased her with his fingers for awhile giving her a steady rhythm of him just pushing his fingers in and out of her slowly. But then he took the fingers away and took off Hermione's panties all the way and putting his face right between her thighs. Not touching her pussy yet but he kissed the inside of her thighs. Leaving hickies there as he did so. It made Hermione anxious building her up. Making her want Draco so much.

"Please Draco," Hermione said breathlessly, "Please just touch me."

Finally Draco kissed Hermione's pussy right on her sensitive clit, wich made her moan out in pleasure. Then he pushed his tongue deep inside of her pussy while his mouth was over her clit he started to suck on it while he moved his tongue around deep inside of her. She moaned pulling on the restraints that kept her tied to the bed.

Hermione was breathing hard as Draco pushed his tongue deep inside of her and brushed his teeth gently across her clit. Finally as Draco was doing this driving Hermione crazy she came. Pushing up her hips she hit her climax as Draco's tongue came up licking over Hermione's clit.

But even after Hermione came Draco didn't stop. He licked and licked and licked her clit making her shiver in pleasure. She tried to pull away from Draco's tongue which was making her moan and feel things she wasn't sure where good or bad. But Draco didn't let her get away he kept licking her clit and kissing it and finally he decided she was done.

Quickly Draco undressed himself so he could crawl up her body so his cock was at Hermione's lips and he pushed his hips into her mouth. As Draco fucked her mouth every time he went down hitting the back of her throat. She was using her tongue to wrap around his cock and run over his senstive spot. That made him moan as he grabbed the bed post for support as he fucked Hermiome's face with his big cock.

When Draco was hard enough he pulled his cock out of her mouth, then he kissed Hermione on the lips to congratulate her on being so good at pleasing him. Then he put his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. Moving his cock up and down between her lips. She looked at him with pleading eyes. Wanting him inside of her so bad she could barely take it anymore without him inside of her.

So he pushed into her slowly and they both let out a satisfied moan as he did so. Grabbing Hermione's hips Draco slammed his cock into her pussy roughly. Making her tits bounce up and down as he did. She moaned and sweat started to cover their bodies as they fucked hard.

"Draco!" Hermione moaned. "You forgot the condom."

"I have good control." Draco said so hard right now not even being able to imagine trying to take his cock out of Hermione and putting a tight rubber condom on his throbbing cock. Hermione nodded not wanting the separation of a condom between them either. She loved the feeling of his raw cock inside of her.

When she thought about this, his cock inside of her raw and throbbing was all it took for her to cum arching her hips up as her pussy clenched around his cock and she released all around him. She moaned and as she did this Draco reached forward and choked her gently which made her release even more intense.

After she came that made Draco hit his climax and with great effort he pulled out of Hermione's tight pussy. He stood on his knee's as he took his cock into his hand where he stroked it fast and hard while looking down at Hermione's beautiful naked body. When he came it shot all over Hermione. Most of the cum landing on her plump tits.

Draco let out a breath and leaned forward over Hermione looking into her eyes he leaned down and kissed Hermione when he pulled away he said, "I love you."

"I love you too Draco." Neither Draco nor Hermione knew if it was Hermione's true feelings saying that or if it was merely the love potion coursing through Hermione's veins for the next week that had made her say the words Draco always dreamed to hear her say. I love you too Draco rang in Draco's mind like a sweet melody.

Draco sat up looking at the mess he made of Hermione.
"I'm so sorry Hermione I'll fix you a bath so you can get cleaned up."

"That would be great." Draco got off the bed ready to get the bath going for Hermione. But Hermione stopped him . "Um...Draco, can you untie me first?"

"Oh yeah.." Draco blushed as he leaned over Hermione as he undid the restraints before going over to the bathroom to start her bath.