Sabastian lemon

You and sebastian we're siting on his bed talking until you figure out how close you were. you tried to move away but his arm snaked around your wast. you were now blushing like crazy "miss Y\N" Sabatian said you looked at him.
"Yes s s sabas sabastian?. He was leaning closer you were naw blushing like mad. when his lips met yours you instantly fell into the Kiss. you cupped his face as he pulled you closer by the waste deepening the kiss. he started to undo your dress your dress fell so. you are only in your corset and underwear. you start to take his tailcoat before you know it he is only in his boxers and on top of you. his hands go to your concert and undue the laces and it falls of. you try to cover yourself but sabastian stops you. "don't be ashamed you have a magnificent body". He generally moves your arms and he starts to need your breasts in one hand with the other he rubs you through your underwear. "mmmm s s sabastian " you moan he starts to move down to your underwear and pulls it of with his teeth. you moan as he starts to rub you again but this time with no underwear on. "aaammm sabastian" you moan out you were getting very wet by this point. and he knew it he could smell that you were getting turned on. You went down his body to his lower half until you could see his boxers and you take them of with your teeth like he did with you. you start to stork him he is big verry big you don't know if it is going to fit in. you yelp a bit wen he puts a finger in. as he puts the 2nd one in you start to feel a knot in your stomach. with one loud moan you com. he pulls his fingers out of you and puts them to his mouth and sucks all your fluids of them. he then positions himself at your entrance and leans down and whispers in your ear. "this is going to hurt but only for a little ok" all you can do is nod with one quick thrust he is in you. you scream in pain and start to cry. he started to whisper sweet nothing's in my ear . after a wile the pain turned into pleasure. "sabas sabastian move" you begged. "Ok my sweet Y/N" and with that he stars to thrusting into you. you were a moaning mess you were screaming "ooo's" and "aaammms" in all the pleasure he was giving you. "harder sabastan don't hold back just bang me until I can't walk brake the b b be d d and ju ju jus jus just f f f f fffff fuc fuc fuck me harder and ddddd dd d ddddeeeppperrrr deeper deeper aaaaas" you were moaning and screaming for more. and he gave you what you wanted. "as you wish my love" he grabbed your legs put them on his shoulders and banged right in. in inhuman speeds only demons could give. by the end you were panting and just wanted to sleep you cuddled into sabatians chest and fell asleep.

""""""@@@""""""
Hope you enjoyed my 1st lemon ever
"""""@@@"""""""