Chapter 25

It had been two weeks since I got the devastating news that I wasn't going to get to leave the tower again. Peter made up for it by coming over as much as he could and also spending weekend nights at the tower. His cut was almost completely healed after I removed the stitches by looking up what to do on the internet.

It was Sunday morning and I woke up to find myself wrapped in Peter's arms and I turned my head to look at him. He looked so peaceful, his face completely relaxed, with no signs of stress that usually showed. I studied this image of him, knowing I would make a sketch of it later.

I tried to scooch out of his arms without waking him up but I felt his strong arms tighten around me the second I moved. I tried to push his arms away but he was too strong.

"Peter, let me go."

"Five more minutes." He mumbled in a raspy, and kinda sexy, voice.

I tried to pull away again but he flipped me over so that my head was pulled into his neck. I sighed and closed my eyes, breathing him in.

After a couple minutes of trying to fall back asleep and failing, I tried to escape his grasp again. No such luck. Even half-asleep he was still a hundred times stronger than me.

I stared at him for a few seconds before I reached my head up and pressed my lips against his. That woke him up. He kissed me back and moved his hands from around me so that they were holding onto my face.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "Good morning."

"Good morning beautiful." I leaned forward and kissed him again before starting to get up.

"So what are we doing today?" I got halfway out of bed before Peter grabbed me and pulled me on top of him, kissing me.

"I was hoping more of this." He smiled against my lips.

"Well, it's not like I can go anywhere else." I kissed him again, running my hands through his soft hair, making it even messier than it was.

"Maybe I can get onto Hydra's "Must kidnap" list too so we can both be locked up here forever." He said before kissing me again. He moved his lips down to my neck, causing me to let out a sigh of pleasure.

"I'm definitely okay with that," I whispered in his ear.

He flipped me over onto my back and continued to kiss me. I slid my hands under his shirt and started it moving it up over his head. He lifted his arms up and pulled it the rest of the way off, throwing it onto the floor. He looked down at me, his arms on either side of me, and he smiled the biggest smile. I placed my hand on the scar on his stomach, the skin still a light pink.

"I'm fine, I promise." He said, reading my thoughts.

"Are you sure?" I looked up at him, concerned.

He laughed. "You weren't this concerned a couple of days ago."

"I know, I just, I don't know." I sat up a little and looked down at my hands.

He moved my head up so I was looking at him. "Is something wrong? We don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

"It's not that. I do want to do this. It's just, are we moving too fast?"

Peter moved off my legs a little and I crossed them in front of me, him doing the same with his. "I mean, I don't think so. I love you with everything in me. But I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything you're not comfortable with. I love you for the person you are, not anything else."

I smiled. "I love you with everything in me too." I leaned forward, kissed him, and then pulled him back on top of me. We kissed softly at first and slowly began kissing more passionately. He pulled my running shorts off, rubbing my legs slowly with his hands. I pulled my shirt off and threw it next to his on the floor. I pulled his lips back towards mine, twisting my hands through his curls once again. He kissed the corner of my lips, then my cheek, then my chin, all the way down to my neck. I undid the tie around his shorts and slipped them off his legs until he was left in his boxers. I moaned and arched my body up against him as he continued to kiss my neck. He had one arm wrapped around me and the other holding onto the strap of my bra, sliding it off my shoulder. He kissed the spot where the strap once was before sliding the other side off. He moved his head upward and looked me in the eyes.