07; 2 Days from Then

*long chapter*

SEJEONG'S P.O.V.

Off to Sohye's Penguin Café! Finally, I can't wait to see all the other members together again. Nayoung unnie, Chaeyeon, Kyulkyung, Yeonjung, Doyeon, Chungha, Sohye, Yoojung, our maknae-on-top Somi, and of course Mina as well. Sure, she's in Gugudan with me, but it's different with all our beloved I.O.I. members.

"Unnie!"

I turn to Mina.

"Mmm?"

"What time is it?"

"6:12 PM."

"Mkayyyy."

I turn back to face the front. We're almost to Sohye's café- this road seems familiar.

"Sejeong unnie?"

"What's up Mina?"

"I'm kinda nervous, I dunno why."

I turn back once again to face her.

"That's odd. Why would you be nervous? It's like a family meeting after a long time!"

"Exactly. Do you think anyone changed? Or, I don't know, something?"

"Everyone changes, right Mina? Don't be scared of people changing. They're still the same person you knew before, or the same person you knew from I.O.I."

"Ah... Okay, unnie!"

Just then, the van comes to a stop. I suppose we're here then!

Mina and I grab our bags, and head out as quietly and quickly as possible. Can't have people noticing us and ruining our meet-up.

We walk up to the door to see Sohye's mom at the door, ready to usher us in. We both greet her, before Mina asks her,
"Are we the last ones to arrive, perhaps?"

"Mm..." She thinks for a moment. "Yes, I think you two are the final ones."

Mina turns to me after hearing that.
"Let's hurry unnie!"

We quickly thank Sohye's mom and rush to the private room reserved for us.

----------------------------------------------

Hah... I told Mina not to be nervous, but now I am.
We finally get to the door of the room.

I look at Mina.
"Ready?"

She nods.

"On three. One..."
We get ready to push the door open.

"Two..."

"Three!"

We burst through the door, looking around.
Ah... So good to see us all together again.

"UNNIEEEEEE!!"
Before I can see who it is, I feel a pair of arms engulf me.
Oh, I recognize this smell.

"Missed you too, Somi-ah!"
Never fails to brighten my mood, Somi.