Chapter 21 - Long Boring Hours

A/N

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

My WiFi was acting weird and everytime I wanted to update it was GONE

So finally I have good WiFi

Jack's P.O.V.

The hours without Elsa are long and boring hours of sitting in the living room doing nothing but talking. I talk to Anna about what Elsa likes and what she hates and I can already guess that fighting Pitch will be hard for her.

'So who would visit Elsa?' I ask Anna after two hours.

'The chief of a Viking tribe, a Scottish princess and the princess of Corona who is also out cousin.' Anna answers. 'They're our main trading partners.'

'Hm, a chief of a Viking tribe huh?' I ask. 'What's his name?'

'Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third.' Anna answers. Hiccup is my best friend, in a tie with Jamie, of course.

'He sounds nice. What are the names of the rest?' I ask.

'The Scottish princess is Merida DunBroch and our cousin is Rapunzel of Corona.' Of course I know Rapunzel too. I used to have a huge crush on her but she already had a boyfriend. I don't know Merida.

'Punzie is your cousin?' I ask. Anna nods.

'You know her already?' She asks.

'I had a huge crush on her two or three years ago.' I say. Anna giggles.

Another boring hour passes. We talk about a lot and still nothing. I decide to make a joke and throw a snowball in Will's neck. Will yells angrily and turns around, but I am already floating above him. I have no clue why he didn't actually notice that I wasn't at my seat anymore. Or that I walked. Or sneaked behind him. I mean, he is a freaking Ranger! They know, see, hear and even smell everything! Like, what?!

'High five.' Kristoff says. He sits next to me. I high five him and grin the rest of the time. It was only half an hour until Elsa comes in again.

'Well that was tiring.' She says. 'Hiccup and Merida could only fight and Rapunzel could only talk about her adventures. Finally I've got them talking about the real actual subject; dragon raids all over Europe. Hiccup would help for sure, the girls would have to think about it. But we've got to worry about Pitch first.'

'That would be the best.' I answer. I can feel Anna's eyes looking at me filled with curiousity. That's mostly because they look straight into mine.

'What are you looking at?' I ask.

'Did you tell her already?' Anna replies.

'Tell me what?' Elsa giggles.

'Anna! You just ruined it!' I say angry. Of course it's fake.

'Oh. Sorry.' Anna says.

'Jack? What did you need to tell me?' Elsa laughs. She knows already, so actually she's acting too.

'He was going to tell you that--' I cut off Anna by placing my hand against her mouth.

'Don't. Tell. Her.' I say. Anna nods, and I let go of her mouth. 'Why did you lick me?' I ask.

'To make your hand get off my mouth. You were crushing my teeth.' Anna says.

'Yeah, duh. You had to shut up.' I reply.

'Wait, you tried to crush her teeth?' Tooth comes in between us.

'No of course I di--' I am cut off by a knife flying just a centimetre in frint of my nose. I look where the knife came from to find the Rangers smirking. I sigh.

'--dn't.' I finish my sentence.

'SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOREVER YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!' Someone, a girl, screams. She has a Scottish accent.

'OH GO DIE IN A HOLE MERIDA!!' Another voice yells. A boy this time. I know this voice; it's Hiccup's.

'SHUT IT!!!!! STOP FIGHTING!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING!!!' Another girl yells. I also know this voice. Rapunzel. I sigh and get into the room.

'CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE SHUT THE F*CK UP??!!!' I scream. I am really mad. I don't like my friends fighting, although I have no idea who Merida is. I do know who she is of those three but I have no idea what her character is.

'Thank you.' I say and I walk back. Elsa is laughing and Anna looks at me like I am crazy.

'Wow, that was awesome.' Elsa says. 'I think, if you'd ever become king, you'd be a pretty good one.' I blush. I like that idea.

A/N

Ok sorry for the language -.-' I am a little angry right now too (annoying little brother)

What do you think?

Jack: it's awesome.

Hiccup: yeah. And I am in it. And Merida is an @sshole.

Jack: if you say so.

Me: oh she can be awesome.

Hiccup: no she can't

Me: in her movie she is. Did you know people see you two as a couple?

Hiccup: I wanna kill her.

Me: that's the spirit. Well, before this is becoming a full chatroom I'll cut this out. So the sequal is about the big five but with Jelsa, Hiccstrid and Eugunzel so actually not much changed. Chief Hiccup. Huh, sounds good.

Well, bye!

Hiccup&Jack: BYE

Toothless: *roar*

Me: AAAAWWW