Chapter 8 Is this the best thing to do?

''Oh Benny I'm so worried, where could Gnomeo be? You don't think those reds go him do you?'' Asked the blue queen.

''I doubt they did we would of heard something by now, don't worry auntie me and the gnomes are going to look for him.'' Benny said as the knights left. Little did they know the prince was close by.

Over at the red castle, Paris the second knight to lead told all the knights where to go, he pointed to the red knight in the corner ''You sir I want you to guard the the princesses bedroom door and check in on her every hour and we will switch tomorrow positions tomorrow, I want you two knights to block the garden by the balcony.

So all the knights did as they were told late that night Juliet was crying and talking to Nanette ''He disappeared and who knows what could of happened.''

''Don't worry I'm sure your prince is safe in his own kingdom.'' The frog said as she left the room to go to bed. She left the room and said good night to the knight standing by.

As soon as she was gone and the king was asleep the knight decided to check on Juliet and he opened the door to see the princess in tears it broke his heart. Juliet turned to see the knight standing there. ''Don't worry I'm not gonna leave nowhere for me to go anyway.'' She said sadly.

''That may not be true, freedom is closer then you think.'' The voice said it sounded familiar somehow.

''Who are you exactly?'' She asked.

The knight slowly took off the helmet, Juliet saw it was her real knight in shining armor, the one who stole her heart in front of her was Prince Gnomeo. Juliet tackled him in a hug they fell down and she started kissing him all over and finally on the lips they had a very intense make out session finally they pulled away.

''Juliet come with me we can leave this place and live together.'' He said holding her hands.

''Where would we go we can't go back to the garden they'll find us.'' She said.

''I know I was thinking we go to the yellow kingdom live there as a couple they don't care about the feud.'' He said.

''Alright let's go, but how are we to get out there are knights everywhere.'' She said.

''We get out through the knight room, we have one in the blue castle.'' He said.

''Oh Nanette can help with this.'' She said.

Nanette looked at the them ''so you guys are escaping and want my help what am I going to do when your gone?''

''Don't worry once we get settled we call for you and you can live with us.'' Said Gnomeo who knew how close the two of them were.

''Alright what do I have to do?''

Nanette went out in the garden and lit off a few firecrackers and the knights in the garden went to check it out as soon as they were gone the three of them jumped down and Juliet and Nanette hugged each other. ''We'll come back for you and thank you your the best friend I ever had.'' The princess said as her and Gnomeo left.

''See you soon.'' Nanette said as she went back inside.

Gnomeo and Juliet snuck out and Gnomeo had Shroom ready the 3 of them took off and after an hour couldn't see neither kingdom they made it to the yellow kingdom who had gnomes all over and they met the town leader ''Welcome you two weary travelers a red and a blue what brings you here?''

''We came to stay here we are tired of the feud and want to be where we can be friends.'' Said Juliet.

''Oh well welcome we have a hotel you can stay in for a bit.'' The yellow lead them to an inn and they paid for a room.

As they were getting settled in Gnomeo put his arms around Juliet's waist and they continued there make out session and the prince started kissing the red princess's face and neck. ''Gnomeo is this the best thing to do? What's gonna happen when they find out we're both missing?''

''They will probably continue the feud and that will be that.'' He said not too worried.

''I love you Juliet and I want you, I don't care what really happens all I care and want is to live with you and are families will never accept it, this is the best thing, besides in a couple days Nanette will be here with us she'll keep us updated but for now let's just enjoy this.'' He said as he kissed her lips and she returned it with just as much passion and after awhile they fell asleep. And all was well with them for now.

There chapter 8 sorry I haven't updated, I'm still figuring out the next chapters but hope you enjoy.