Leave her out of this(brett 20)

I want to preface this with this is not hate toward rockstar( I personally like her) and this is just of the imagine.
———————————————————————————
Brett's POV

I'm laying in the have not room just chilling and talking to Y/N when all of a sudden I hear pots and pans banging together. Rockstar walks in banging a spoon onto a pan. She was sing yelling," My best Brett, my best friend in the house. Secret showmance, secret showmance, he has a micropenis but that's okay because he's my secret showmance."
She walks up to my bed and sits next to me singing that and banging her pot. After a few minutes she gets up and walks up to Y/N's bed and sits next to her. I'm already annoyed at her but I swear if she says one bad thing about Y/N I'm gonna lose it.
Rockstar then starts singing," how could I forget this little bitch, my second best friend, she's ugly but easy. A little slut, a little slut, a little sl..."
"Leave her out of this!" I yelled interrupting her.
"You can talk shit about me all you want, but insulting my girl is crossing the damn line. She has done nothing to you."
Rockstar is silent now but I'm not done I'm still pissed. "Y/N is amazing, smart, and beautiful, you have no right saying the shit you said to her."

Y/N's
Brett is going off on Rockstar. It's nice that he's sticking up for me but I don't want him to put a bigger target on his back. So I walk up to him as he is still yelling and I put my hand on his chest and say," Hey babe calm down it's okay."
He looks at me and says," it's not okay, she is being rude and disrespectful to you baby."
I see his eyes soften when I grab his hand
"I know but it's not worth putting a target on your back. Besides we all know what she's saying is false."
While we're talking Rockstar walks out of the room quietly.

Brett's POV
I see Rockstar leave as I wrap my arms around Y/N.
"I'm sorry baby, it's just infuriating hearing her or anyone say bad things about you. I love you so much that hearing that stuff makes me want to scream."
Y/N just kisses my shoulder and says," It's okay I know I would get pissed if someone talked bad about you, I love you too by the way."
I lean down and kiss Y/N before dragging her to bed to cuddle.
———————————————————————————
Again I mean absolutely no hate towards rockstar I just liked the scenario and thought it could be an interesting imagine.