Chapter 4: Foursomes

I didn't know what to do, for I was the cause of this. I just stood outside, waiting for something to happen. Brad was beside me.

"Mummy!" Brenda yelled. She and the other three came running towards us.

"What happened?"

"Call an ambulance. Miranda can't get up." Toby said. I grabbed my cellphone and dialed.

The ambulance came fast. Miranda wouldn't stop screaming. I took all the kids by mine which were, Katie, Matthew, Jamie, Samuel, and my kids. Kat, Tris, Con, Demi, and James went to the hospital.

When I entered the house, I saw I had a visitor. Julie and Toni.

"Hello. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Sorry we came in. We wanted to visit you." Julie said.

"Oh. I have to babysit eight kids."

"We can help. Where are the parents?" Toni asked.

"Miranda probably is in labor. She had a fever and she wouldn't stop screaming."

"Poor Miranda."

My phone began to buzz.

1 new message from Tallia Scaletta-Cortes at 5:02 p.m.

Hey. Just got home. Why don't you come by mine?

I looked for Brad but he wasn't there. He must be upstairs.

"Bradley!" I yelled. Toni and Julie looked at me. "Bradley! Brad come here please!" Brad came down. "Tallia texted me. We are gonna go over there." I looked at Julie and Toni. "You two are also coming."

"Do I have to?" Toni asked.

"Yes Toni Antonio Scaletta!"

"But Tammy..."

"But Tammy nothing. You and Julie are coming with me."

"Toni, let's go. It's only to Austin and Tallia's." Julie said.

"Alright Jul." Toni replied very warmly.

"Get in your car. Bradley, fix your hair. It feels like I'm looking at an old mop."

"What? I like my look. Tammy!" Brad alarmed.

"Ok. Get all of the kids."

"Which are?"

"All eight children. That includes: Brenda, Toby, Brandon, Tatiana, Jamie, Matthew, Katie, and Samuel..."

"And Jessica."

"No. Jessica stays here. She's already old. Eight years old is old. And can't keep being bought everywhere we go like we did years ago."

"I was just kidding. Are you alright Tammy?"

"Yeah. Just go get the kids." He nodded and ran to the game ran where they were at.

Tallia's Point of View-

Tammy was coming by mine. I tried calling Toni but he didn't answer. He's probably doing something with Julie.

The doorbell rang. I ran to go get it. To my surprise it was Tammy, Brad, Toni, Julie and eight kids. Half of them being my nieces and nephews.

"Welcome to my humble home!" I said. They all laughed. "Austin! Come down here please! It's Tammy and Toni! It's time to tell them!"

"Tell us what?" Tammy questioned.

"Something." Austin came down and sat beside me. "We have news."

"What kind of news, Tal?"

"Good ones!"

"Okay. Proceed."

"I'm expecting. I'm gonna be a mom!" She shrieked.

"Tallia Angela Scaletta-Cortes, you're joking, right? Tell me you are joking!" Tammy burst out.

"Tammy, I'm serious. I'm two months pregnant."

"But how?"

"I don't know."

"Well, I guess all three of us are pregnant."

"What do you mean?" Julie and I said in unison.

"I'm pregnant too. Three months."

"Damn. It's you, me, Tallia, and Katrina." Julie said.

"I know." Tammy smiled.

"Why do you have eight kids with you?" I questioned. She quickly looked at Brad and then back to me.

"Half of them belong to me. Half of that half belong to Katrina. Half of that half belong to Demi. And the other one belongs to Miranda."

"Where are they?"

"Miranda got a fever and pain and they had to take her to the hospital. They left me in charge of the kids."

"Oh. Hehehe." I turned quiet for a moment. "Miranda is having a boy, right?"

"Yeah."

"James had a name for it?"

"I think if I am not wrong it's Daniel."

"Oh. Okay. That's a perfect name for him."

"Yeah."