The Beggining of it All

Long, long ago, in a distant castle there was a Gentle Queen Eva and                a kind King Leopold who ruled a beautiful land. Everyone adored the queen she was wonderful, always laughing, smiling, making jokes there was never a dull moment when sitting amongst the King and Queen.
However once the guests have had dinner and enjoyed their stay, the King and Queen walk them to the front gate where they say their goodbyes and eventually head home.

"The castle is quiet and lonely without guests" the queen stated.

"Now why do you think that my darling? After all you have me" the king replied with a smile.

:Queen:
"I know and I love spending time with you my darling Leo, but it's just always the same thing over and over I don't feel as happy and as full as I used to"

:King:
"Oh Eva, what can I do to bring that happiness back to you, you know that is all I ever wanted for us. Is to be happy and able to tell each other anything"

"I want a baby Leo"  the Queen yelled as she started to sob
*Leopold says nothing and holds Eva in his arms"

You see the King and Queen have been trying for a child for a few years. But unfortunately they had no luck, the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong.