Part title

Blocked || chapter 24

Of course we have to meet each other, but we avoid each other as much as we can. If we have no choice but to talk it'll be a short and simple reply back. I want to end whatever is happening and go back to the old days.

I checked my phone and wore my beanie walking out the door after dismissing myself. I was kicking small rocks at the park riding the swing.

I brought out my phone and plugged in my earbuds and listened to some music. Full blast so I could ignore everyone.

Jennie seems like she doesn't like me anymore, more like she doesn't want anything to do with my anymore. I know I started this, but I needed space between us for now and make up after everything settles a bit.

But now that I've seen the way she acts. I don't even think if she's ever gonna accept me back. But if things settle she won't be happy because Taehyung is the guy for her. I can't just let her loose him so quick when I've just lost him.

I may not be thinking about myself right now...but she's still my sister. We've basically grown up together. She's my little sister, I need to learn when to be selfish and not.

I need to take responsibility and deal with them. Not relying on other people.

___________

Okay...Jisoo is too sweet!😭🤧