another bad story time

yeah my past is fucked up but here is another one!

so me and this guy went out, I don't know why, I was a dumb ass 12 year old, and I didn't know he would try influence me badly, his ex before me had sEX with him at the SCHOOL, they fUCKED ON SCHOOL GROUNDS LIKE WTF, he almost made her pregnant, and he was a high life, that's when I broke up with him, and after the broke up I was celebrating BTS'S 4th anniversary and I was crying, he thought i was crying cause of him.

by the way, I found out he was a  homophobe, and I told him I was bisexual, lemme tell you he was pissed off, he kept asking me questions it was annoying, he was a dummy and still is, no one liked him and that's when I realized he was not my type, he was ugly and his Lil sissy was annoying, he never told his dad only his mom and she didn't like it.

AFTER WE BROKE UP, THERE WAS SO MUCH DRAMA, HE WOULD CALL ME A HOE AND TOLD EVERYONE I WAS A DUMB ASS LESBO AND THAT'S WHEN I LOST ALL MY COOL MAN, HE FUCKING STARTED CRYING CAUSE OF HOW I SNAPPED BACK AT HIM.

he is a dumb ass ugly fuck boy and we don't appreciate those creatures on this earth anymore.

Bitch bye.

THANKS FOR READING OMFG. I WAS A TERRIBLE 12 YEAROLD OMG.