:3

There are places in which there is a special atmosphere and aura, making a step inside, you can not hide from them, completely submitting. Moulin Rouge was an expensive restaurant, which brought people who want to remember.

On stage, perfectly prepared artists always performed, spreading around the room, impregnated with decency, charming sounds, folding into words that get into the soul.

Sometimes here they showed tricks. And even more rarely dances cabaret, and these days there were the most visitors who come here not for the sake of delicious food, but for the sake of a great show for which I want to catch, remember, finishing the last glass of wine.

But this is only until midnight. With the advent of her everything changed dramatically, releasing to the scene of half-naked men performing dance moves, and filling the walls with loud music and gray fog, He did not allow to look at faces and feelings.

This was the secret side of this institution, about which it would be right to be silent.

Taehyung expected a lot from this evening, although he had promised not to expect anything from meetings and people for a long time, but this Guki, who so wanted him again, got stuck somewhere on the crust of the heart, digging sharp marigolds into the veins.

You never know how crazy you'll meet today, walking with a certain trembling in your soul, opening the heavy doors with cold hands. Society, unfilled with debauchery, with which Taehyung tried to be friends and not stand out, but when you understand, for whom it was here, everything is painted in the colors of passion.

He enters the room, which can be proud of its spaciousness and decoration, built at the highest level.

This is better and more memorable than regular gay clubs and bars, in which he prefers to spend the evenings, merging with a white haze with a night giving pleasure.

Uncertainty lurks in the shower, and from the stage a pleasant female voice sounds, cheerfully singing fervent melodies, as if falling into notes, which surprises, and then recalls the level of the institution in which he had the honor to go today.

Everything becomes clear, sending excitement and uncertainty to the background, it has the highest price here, and it must be tried to get it.

The scenery will always change, only it will remain unchanged, groaning falsely under the heavy inflated body.

"Hello. Little tae,"