Chapter 8

(Back at Central City in Roy Mustang's Office)

"So two weeks for your vacation Tech?" Asked Roy Mustang as he looks through paperwork. Sitting across him was a black scaled Inklet dragon in state military uniform that was a little too small for him named Techton. "Yes Sir. To go visit my old pal Cuphead and his family." Replied Techton. Roy gave the vacation request another look before saying: "I'll put it through, but no guarantees that it will be accepted Tech." Techton nodded in agreement before Lt. Riza Hawkeye walked into the room. "Excuse me Colonel. The Elrics had just arrived from their trip from Lior and they are here to report on what happened in the town. They also brought two Inklets brothers named the Cromwells to help corroborate the events in Lior." Stated Riza. "Send them in." Replied Roy before saying to Techton: "Your dismissed Techton." Techton nodded before leaving as the Elrics and Cromwells entered the room.

(After debriefing Roy about what happened in Lior)

"First off, I would like to commend you, Ed and Al, for your efforts stopping the false priest as well thank you, Bendy and Boris, for assisting them. Second, may I ask why you two are helping the Cromwells with another wild goose chase?" Questioned Roy. "Well, the Cromwells managed to have a special map that only a few people can see that is guiding them to pieces of the Ink Machine." Replied Alphonse. Roy rose an eyebrow as he asked: "Really? Who gave you the map? If I may ask."

Boris took some time to remember who it was that gave him the map before saying: "If I recall correctly, it was an Inklet Angel. I didn't get her name though." "Although," Bendy interjected, "I would like to request that you don't tell anyone else in the military that we are looking for the pieces Colonel." Roy shrugged as he replied: "As long as no higher ups ask about it."

Edward then started to give serious thought about something that they experience during the battle with the con-artist. Bendy noticed this as he asked: "Something on your mind Ed?" Edward nodded as he asked: "Remember those two large Chimeras that Cornello managed to create with the fake Stone?" "Yeah. I still wonder how he was able to do that. I'm not experienced enough in the field of Bio-Alchemy to understand it." Replied Alphonse. Suddenly Boris got an idea as he said: "Maybe Bio-Alchemy can help you two restore guys' bodies." After giving it some thought the Elrics agreed to the idea. "I'll try to find someone who is experienced in the field of Bio-Alchemy that can give you two some insight." Stated Roy before the door of Roy's office opened as a young girl that was about the same age as Edward walked in.

She had lavender hair with a reddish-pink highlight that was braided in a ponytail that hangs on her right shoulder, she had a bright green-blue eye while the other was colored snow-white, dressed in a turquoise uniform overshirt, white tank top as an undershirt, a white woman tie, a white skirt, a shade of blue high-knee stockings, and white shoes. Edward turns to the newcomer and filled with shocked once he sees this girl as he shouted: "Pandora?!"