Secrets & Running

based off of the prompt by RJ- Heyy I’ll help you out! Deztin, Austin!mpreg. Austin doesn’t want to tell Dez that he’s preg so he decides he should run away. Dez figures it all out and runs after him. Dez finds him and they kiss and Dez takes Austin back to his car bridal style. i dunno, just a start! xxx -R

Secrets & Running

Austin couldn’t believe his ears when the doctor told him what was wrong with him. He was pregnant. He, Austin Moon, popstar sensation was pregnant. Not only pregnant by a GUY! Guys don’t get pregnant! Austin pulled at his blonde hair as his mom guided him out of the hospital and to their car. 

Tears welled up in Austin’s soft brown eyes. He tried to control it but couldn’t. They soon began to fall down his face. Quickly he was full out crying. He brought his legs up to his chest, wrapped his arms around them and cried.

Mrs. Moon looked at her son with caring eyes. She placed a gentle hand on his back and rubbed soothing circles into it. His cries turned into hiccups and soon he was quiet other then the soft sound of his sniffles. 

"Honey, can you tell me who the father is?" Mimi asked. Austin looked up into his mother’s blue eyes with his own red and puffy ones. She used her sleeve and whipped off Austin’s tear stained cheeks. 

"D-Dez.." Austin mumbled. Mimi nodded and kissed her son’s forehead before turning and driving back to the Moon Residence. 

When they arrived home, Austin was the first out of the car. He walked quickly to the door and swung it open. He ran inside without closing it and ran up the stairs without looking at his father who was sitting on the couch watching who knows what. 

Mike got up as Mimi walked in the door. “What’s wrong with Austin?” He asked. Mimi looked at the brown haired male and escorted him to the couch where she began to tell him what happened at the doctor’s. 

Meanwhile, Austin was in his room crying into his pillow. He cried and cried til he felt he had no more tears left. Then it hit him. What was he going to tell Dez? He couldn’t tell him. It would change everything about their relationship would be ruined!

Austin got up, pulled a suitcase out from underneath his bed and went to his closest throwing random clothes into it. Once he was done he walked over to the window and throw the suitcase out before he crawled out of the window and climbed down the tree.

Austin grabbed his suit case and found himself walking to the only place he could think of. The place where he shared his first kiss with Dez.

-With Dez-

Dez felt like something was wrong. He hadn’t got any calls or texts from Austin all day. He remembered Austin telling him that Mimi was going to take him to the doctors after he had been getting sick all week. Dez got into his car and headed for Austin’s house.

After 5 minutes of driving Dez made it to Austin’s house. He looked up at Austin’s window and saw that it was open. He smiled and walked to the door and knocked. 

Mike was the one to answer the door. “Hey Mr. Moon. Is Austin here?” Dez questioned. “In his room.” Mike said allowing Dez into the house. Dez stepped in and saw Mimi running down the stairs with frightful eyes.

"Mike! Austin’s gone! He’s not in his room! His suitcase and clothes are gone to! My baby’s runaway!" Mimi yelled. Mike wrapped his arms around his wife and pulled her close. 

"Mimi. He couldn’t have gotten far. He’s on foot. I would have heard his car start." Mike stated. Dez looked at the couple. "Umm, why do you think he ran away?" Dez questioned. 

"He’s pregnant!" Mimi yelled into Mike’s chest. Dez’s eyes widened. Austin was pregnant?! 

"Don’t worry Mr and Mrs Moon. I’ll find him." Dez said before running out the door and back to his car. He quickly drove out of the Moon’s driveway and started for the only place he knew Austin would go. 

Meanwhile back with Austin. Austin had set his suitcase down and went to sit by the small pond. He had tears in his eyes again. He couldn’t believe he was doing this. Running away. 

Austin failed to hear a vehicle pull up. “Austin?” A familiar voice said from behind him. Austin whipped his head around and saw the familiar red head with shining blue eyes. Dez.

"D-Dez…" Austin whispered. Austin got up and looked at Dez. "You didn’t think I would let you runaway with little one now would you?" Dez questioned. Austin couldn’t believe what he was hearing. How did Dez now?

"Austin, I know that your pregnant. I love you and I’ll love that little boy or girl too." Dez stated walking towards Austin. Austin flung his arms around Dez’s neck and kissed him on the lips. Austin jumped up and wrapped his legs firmly around Dez’s waist. Dez had his hands softly on Austin’s hips. They broke apart both breathing heavily. 

Austin jumped down and Dez grabbed Austin’s suitcase and threw it in the car but before Austin could move Dez put one arm in the middle of Austin’s back and the other under his legs and swooped him up off his feet bridal style. 

"I love you Austin." 

"I love you too Dez."

Dez carried Austin to his car and gently sat him in the front seat before getting in the driver’s seat and started to drive back to Austin’s.

~~~
Author’s note- hope you liked! my first Deztin! -Drewbear