Hypnosis & Cuddles

Based off the prompt from the anon- request for deztin? dez using his amazing hypnosis skills to get austin to have more cuddle time with him.

Hypnosis and Cuddles

Dez laid on the bed behind Austin while Austin played his guitar. The smaller boy was sitting on the floor, while Dez ran his fingers through Austin’s blonde hair. Austin would close his eyes every couple of minutes since the feeling was nice to him. Relaxing.

Dez wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend but everytime he asked, Austin would say no. If not they were always to busy with Team Austin or school. Dez looked at the time. 6:30. “I better go. My parents will want me home for dinner.” Dez said, getting up from the bed. “Ok. See you later Dezy.” Austin said, putting his guitar down and looking at Dez. 

Dez leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Austin’s lips. Austin responded by kissing back. 

"I love you." Dez stated after they broke apart.

"I love you too." Austin replied. 

Soon after Dez left Austin’s house he came up with a plan. He would use hypnosis on Austin. Then Austin would want to cuddle with him. It was a fool proof plan. 

~The Next Day at Sonic Boom~

Ally was busy working in the store. Trish was busy being to lazy togo back to what ever job she was working at now. Dez walked up the stairs to the practice room where he knew Austin would be. He was right. Austin was sitting at the piano playing along to Heart Beat. 

Austin didn’t seem to notice that Dez had entered the room. Austin was still playing as Dez came up behind him and put his arms around Austin’s waist and pulling him off the piano sitting to him. Austin landed on his feet after letting out a girlish squeal. Dez chuckled.

"DEZ!" Austin yelled, not being able to hide the giggle at the end. Gosh he was such a girl. Austin turned in Dez’s arms and wrapped his arms around Dez’s neck. 

Dez kissed Austin quickly before they both let go of each other. “So Austin. I wanted to try something out and I need your help.” Dez said casually. Austin looked up and Dez. “Um ok.” Austin replied.

"I need you to sit in the this chair." Dez stated pointing to a chair that actually had a back rest. Austin nodded and went to sit in the chair. Dez pulled out a small watch on a long string and help it in from of Austin’s face. He started to swing it and Austin looked straight at the watch.

"Austin I want you to focus on the watch. The watch only" Dez said. Austin did what he was told. He kept his gaze on the watch as it went in front of his eyes. He started to zone out.

"Austin.. you’d do only what I say when I say it.. everytime I say cuddle, you’ll want to cuddle with me. When I snap my fingers you’ll come out of the trance." Dez said. He counted to three before snapping. Austin blinked and looked up at Dez.

"What just happened?" Austin questioned. Dez shrugged his shoulders and put a goofy grin on his face. "Oh nothing.. you just zoned out." Dez stated.

-3 hours later, Austin’s room- 

Austin was spread out across the floor working on some homework he had to finish and Dez was reading his book. Dez smirked and looked up to Austin.

"Hey Austin.. isn’t today just a good day for cuddling? I really wanna cuddle with something." Dez stated. Austin perked up his head and looked at Dez. He got up off the ground and ran over to Dez. 

Dez held out his arms and Austin wrapped his arms around Dez’s neck and Dez wrapped his arms firmly around Austin. Austin buried his head deeply into the crook of Dez’s neck. They laid back on the bed and just enjoyed each other’s presence. 

Austin smiled and soon found himself drifting off into sleep. Dez started to run his fingers through Austin’s blonde hair.

"I love you Austin." 

"I love you too Dez." 

__________________________________________

Author’s Note- OMG nona I’m so sorry this is so late. I’ve been stressing over Deztin week but I have everything done! I hope you like! :) -Drewbear