✒️Springtrap lemons, or Animatronic lemons in general 🖋 (RANT WARNING!!!)

Please don't ask me how I came to this

Please don't ask me how I came to this. I was courious okay? Sooo... Yes I read it. I'm the kind of person, that does terrible things for science. But for the record... I must say... Author of this story, you did a good job! It was very fun to read, very well written, with two long chapters. But that isn't the point here... I know fangirls sometimes lose control and all, but this story proofs my worst nightmare... They write a lemon, with a carakter, who isn't able to... But I like that she uses his real form for this instead of just turning him human... Well... Let's take Springtrap for an example. He is an Animatronic, with a rotten corpse inside of him. Okay. Well... He used to be human, yes, but most of his body has already rotten away. You can litherally see though his chest part, and see that his human chest is mostly gone. You know what that means? Yes! He doesn't have a *ding dong* anymore. That's the first part. The second is, that to complete the *act* he has to put something down there... Probably metal or something. And since he can't use his REAL one, he can't get you pregnant. Understand? The most he can do, is getting you infested with mold, and harmful bacteria. Maybe a metal poisoning as well.
And that's the case with any other animatronic as well... I enjoy your creativity, it's fun to read, but please don't take it too far.

I must admit, he does look pretty badass