Chapter 12

Casey's POV

July 7, 2025 Is the day he left me, It's been about a month. He left me Alone in the world without any last words. His death was sudden and he did not suffer. I've been lost since it happened. Tyler had to go back to Magcon After two days of being here and I was now packing the stuff at our old house. I inherited Billions of dollars from my father and mother, I am moving into a smaller house since it's only me now. All the room are empty and now I am just taking one last look at the whole house. I walked out the front door and to my car. I drive to my new house, It's in Beverly Hills. We get there in about a half hour, I walk inside and see all my stuff is already there I start to unpack then my phone dings I look at it and it's a text from Tyler.

😍: Hey, um some things have changed and I feel like we've drifted apart...I think we should see other people, Sorry

I'm face dropped and the tears came falling down. I dropped to my knees and cried into my hands. How could he break up with me a few weeks after my dad died what even changed. I go on Instagram and see a picture of him and Jessie and it's captioned

My Bæ😘

That bitch! Really? Ugh. my sadness turned into anger, I just put it behind me and continue unpacking. If he's that much of a dick then it wasn't worth it.

*Later that Night*

I finished unpacking and decide to text Tyler back

To Tyler: That's okay, it's not like I wanna date a guy that breaks up with me for my best friend...Ps. Suck My Ass, Bye!

The I send it not regretting anything. I walked up to my room and lay down and just go to sleep...

*The Next Day*

I wake up and look at my phone

Tyler: Look, you don't have to be a bitch about it! I'm sorry okay!?

I text him back

To Tyler: Just stop texting me, And tell Bart I'm not coming back and feel free to tell my fans to! Bye!

I say and put my head in my hands. I feel a tear slip down my check I'm all alone....

Awwww, I honestly feel really bad for writing this but, It's all part of my plan...