~Chapter 7~

BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP!
What the hell is that? Is that my late alarm? But.. I never need that! That's just precaution! What the hell time is it?!
As I scattered to grab my phone, I suddenly felt the throbbing in my head.
Like a thousand small hammers, pounding away at my skull.
My throat was dry and I felt nauseous.
It was already afternoon, I check my phone.
2:30. My classes started at 4:00. But somehow I knew, that that wasn't going to be enough time.
"FIRST- I HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" I scurried to find my outfit, however I was stumbling all over the place.
Shit! I'm still drunk.
"Worth it! No... not worth it!.." I say to myself, grasping my nauseous stomach. I fell to the ground.
"Still... worth it.." I groaned to myself.
I reached for my nice clothes considering I'd need the extra help in looking presentable today.
"No! Wait! Shower! I can drink water AND clean myself at the SAME time!"
I say, dragging myself and my clothes to the bathroom at the same time.
Suddenly, I tripped on something.
My boots, I wore them inside! What the fuck? How drunk did I get?
Oh fuck! I just hurt my knee...
I get up, limping and groaning like a zombie towards the bathroom once again, cradling my outfit.
Once in the bathroom I threw my clothes to the side, and stumbled reaching for my tooth brush.
I could brush my teeth, drink water AND clean myself all at the same time!
I thought to myself, quickly pouring some toothpaste into my mouth from the tube.
After a few more stumbles, I safely managed to climb myself into the shower, then turning on the faucet.
"SHIT! COLD! COLD! COLD!" I shouted, quickly turning the faucet towards the hot side.
"FUCK! HOT! HOT! HOT!" I shouted then turning it towards the middle as my toothbrush shot out of my mouth ricocheting off of the shower wall, then pinging me right in the eye.
"OW!" I squealed, as I fell to the shower floor scattering to find my toothbrush.
I quickly grabbed it, and began aggressively brushing my teeth. Stumbling with my other arm in an attempt to get back up only to fall back flat.
I quickly reach for the soap, attempting to wash myself while positioned on my back.
I looked like a stranded turtle unable to flip back onto his front side.
But I was getting somewhere!
I managed to get back on my feet, opening my mouth towards the faucet to let water pour in.
I gurgled, I spit, then tried to drink as much water while simultaneously washing the rest of my body.

Once clean, I dashed limping towards the fridge in my now put together outfit.
"Water! Water! I need SO much water!"
I grabbed a jug, and looked for the cups, remembering that they're up too high.
"Fuck that, no time!" I muttered, quickly slamming the 4 litre jug back towards my mouth.
I gasped as cold water spewed all over down my neck, back, and outfit consisting of a white collared shirt, a knee high black and purple plaid dress, and black shin high socks.
"YOU'VE GOT. TO BE FUCKING. KIDDING ME." I yell out.
I then run back to my room.
"FUCK!" I yell as I instantly floored it.
"MY BOOTS! MY FUCKINGGGG BOOTS." I exclaim.
Now, with two injured knees, I stumble over to my closet like a disfigured shadow of the human I once was.
I quickly grabbed the first decent looking outfit I first saw. Leggings, fitted black button up shirt, black cardigan with little red skulls.
I quickly scurry out of my room with my bag over my shoulder.
I then grab two pieces of fruit from the fruit bowl and start eating like a wild animal in a rush, taking a bite from each one.
Then Eren walks through the door.
"Wow. You must've been hungry." His voice startles me.
"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.
"Long enough." He smirked.
I looked at the microwave clock. It was 3:45. SHIT! I HAVE 15 MINUTES TO GET TO CLASS! There's no way I'll make it to the bus, I'll have to run straight to school! No stopping, I can do this! Stamina! But I have to go now! I have to let Eren know that I'm in a hurry.
I began to speak.
"I-"
"Thanks for last night." Eren cut me off.
"What do you mean?" I tilted my head.
"You really brought Mikasa out of her shell, she's usually so uptight and serious about everything. You loosened her up a lot." Eren explained.
"You know... You really have this neat affect on people."
"Oh- What? I do?" I asked in confusion.
"I know you've got this 'the girl from the ring' thing going for you, but you actually bring a lot of light to people around you... you really brighten up the room." Eren finished.
Wow, no one has ever said anything like that to me before.
What is this weird feeling? It's like I want to... cry?
Shit! I need to say something.
"Oh wow- yup - thanks! You're not so bad yourself!" I said, giving Eren finger guns.
Did I really just do that? Why do I act so fuckin stupid around him? This is grotesque.
Eren chuckled shaking his head.
"You're so cute. Anyways, I gotta take a nap. I've been hungover in class all day." He said, heading upstairs towards his room.
"Catcha later gater." I say, bringing up the finger guns once again.
Ugh... What the fuck is wrong with me.
Okay- fuck. I GOTTA GO.
I turned and dashed towards the door, slipping on and falling back into the puddle of water I had drenched onto the floor.
"FUCK!"