Chapter TwentyOne

I started to freeze and I got goosebumps. Daniel pulled my closer and whispered "I'm sorry Princess but I have no hoodie with me. I'll just have to hold you tight in my arms."

"It- it's ok." I stutter while I move closer to Daniel.

"You can have my sweatshirt Bella. I'm not even cold here take it." said Zach coming closer to me and Dani.

"Are you sure? I mean don't you need it? I say looking at Zach who was smiling at me.

"No, I don't need it. Here take it." He gives me his sweatshirt and I pull it over my head. His scent is really addicting. I catch myself closing my eyes. I could tell Zach was happy about that because he started smiling and I could hit myself. I am with the love of my life. My husband. Everything I ever wanted and now I'm smelling my best friends hoodie like I'm obsessed with him.

"Are you alright Bel?" Daniel asks watching me smile.

"Sure. I'm just a little tired. That's all." I reply looking into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. He's smiling at me. With his cute tooth gap. I can't take my eyes off of him until someone pulls me away. It was Zach.

"can I talk to you?" he asks tucking my hair behind my ear. He was looking so sure about something which made me nervous.

"Er- ok I guess so." I say looking at my feet. He pulls me away from the guys and starts kissing me. My eyes are wide open and I slapped him so he would let go off me.

"what the heck Zach?! Get off. Why did you just do that?" I whisper my knees feeling wobbly. How could he kiss me. I just cheated on my husband. I run away from him but he is faster than me and pulls me back.

"Bella. Please listen."
"Let go!"
"I just need to talk to you."
"And with talking you mean kissing or what!" I yell while his grip loosens up and I can tell he's mad at what he's just done. I run to Daniel while tears were streaming down my face. Daniel who looks worried presses me against his chest.

"what happened? Bella talk to me." he says looking really irritated.

"Z-zach kissed me." I whisper while the other boys surround us.

"What?! How could he. I'm going to -."
Daniel shouts anger striking his eyes.
Corbyn cuts in and says
"Daniel chill. Wait a minute. Zach why did you kiss her? You know she's married and is having a baby. How could you do this to Daniel. To Bella to us?" Corbyn frowns looking at Zach.

"It's because." his voice breaks and tears if anger run down his face.

"I always liked Bella. More than a friend. And Daniel. Oh it's always Daniel who gets her." with those words he turns around and runs away into the darkness. I want to run after him but as soon as I want to get up my knees give in and blackness surrounds me. I fainted.

I hope you like this chapter. And the reason why I didn't update so soon was I was on holiday and I didn't know how to continue but I think I managed to figure it out. So I hope you have an amazing day. Love C ❤️