1🌻

I'm only in love when I'm taking drugs..
the lyrics rang through Will's mind. of course, he'd never done drugs. but george.. there was something about him that just made will feel high. like LSD laced through his heart. some would call it an obsession. others would say it's just a simple crush. but what do they know? Will was in fact obsessed with George. but there was something that everyone knew.. George was in love with Stephen Lawson. Stephen Tries. it hurt, alot. Will thought that George would be the one. he was happy for them, sure. but there was a fire inside of Will. he needed george for his own, it sounded selfish but it was how he felt. it annoyed him constantly, like an itch that you couldn't get rid of. the fact that Stephen got to George before he could. in the beginning, Will always thought that George liking him back was impossible. stupid, even.

-

my love has got two faces, my heart is in two places I want.

love.. that word, it fucks me up. I can't make up my mind. I'm pretty straight edged, hah hardly I'm so gay
no. it's not a time for jokes right now. like I said, straight edged. yes. but I don't know who I love.
I considered cheating once or twice.. but then I was like, 'no. that make me seem like an asshole who would do anything just for love.' truth is, I would. I'd do anything for love. I fall in and out of love constantly. people depict me and Stephen to be such a perfect, happy couple but we constantly fight. he knows how I feel about will, of course, he doesn't take it well.
it's like a demon in my head, asking me 'who will it be then, George? Will or Stephen?' but I don't know the answer. I feel like I'm going crazy.
it's really quite funny actually, how fucked up you can feel because of one thing.

"shut up Stephen! I love you, ok?!"
"Yeah? if you loved me, then you'd pick between me and Will. right, sorry I forgot. you can't."
"that's right I can't! If I could I would pick you. I'd pick you over anyone in the world."
"sure you would, George. I see the way you look at him. You're eyes light up and you look so much happier."
"you don't get it do you?"
"what's there to get?"
"you were my first love. you don't know how I look at you, do you Stephen? I look at you with the eyes that say that-"
"they eyes that say what, George..?"
"the eyes that say I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
Stephen takes a moment, like he's thinking, and he exhales.
"and you can. as friends. I'm sorry, george."