Chapter 2

Cookie: Hallo again! So someone (angellover254) Suggested to cast Ash Stymest as Shay. Ash is a little too slender to be Shay from what I saw on some of his pictures but I could see him as Shay. :) What do you guys think? Any other suggestions? Hmmmmmmmmmm? *poke*  ^_^

Pic of Ash Stymest as Shay (?) on the side. He looks damn good--->

"Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus for the YOUTUBE link. Cause ya know...Channing came in like a wrecking ball into Shay's life. lol

*pushes Miley off wrecking ball* My ball!  ;P

READ/VOTE/COMMENT/LICK!

Warning! Unedited!

***

He took advantage of my shock and plundered my mouth with his tongue.

      My mind screamed for me to fight him off, to struggle against his tight hold on me but even as I attempted to break free my damn body betrayed me. I went limp against him, feeling his kiss all the way down to my toes.

      I've been kissed plenty of times but this...this was something else. It felt like he was going to devour me at the rate he was attacking my mouth. Helpless, I found myself returning his kiss, my tongue brushing against his. To my humiliation, I whimpered, (WHIMPERED!) when he brushed his warm, silk tongue against the roof of my mouth. I was never the kind of partner to do something embarrassing as whimpering!

      I went rock hard and I wasn't the only one. The way he had me pressed up against him, with his arms locked into place around me with my feet dangling several inches above ground, I was at the perfect height to grind myself on his hard belly.

      I found myself whimpering again, trying desperately to relieve the building pressure pressing up against my jeans. I felt myself leaking precum through my underwear, that's how freaking turned on I was.

      Madness. This was pure madness.

      Finally, after what felt like eternity, Channing released my lips only to attack my neck. I groaned when I felt his large hands cup my ass. I have no idea when but somehow my arms winded up around his neck to help support myself as he used his hands to press me up against him, encouraging my body to grind against his.

      "Oh fuck," I hissed when he bit the curve of my neck. It was hard but not hard enough to break skin and draw blood. Holy shit, I ached. My whole body felt like it was on fire and my cock felt like it wanted to burst.

      This was too much. Too damn much. But I needed more, so much more.

      "Hey! You two need to do that somewhere else! This is a public place for God's sake."

      I panted, trying to break through the fog of lust that had suddenly clouded my better judgement.

      "Hey! Did you two hear me? I'm calling the police."

      The police? My head jerked up and I looked around. My face was already hot but it burned even hotter when I remembered exactly where we were. Holy fuck, we had been going at it in front of dozens of witnesses in a damn park.

      "Put me down!" Coming to my senses, I struggled against him. Damn, even to my own ears I sounded weak and breathless. I tried for a sterner voice. "Now!"

      That did the trick.

      My sneakers hit the ground and I was immediately released from his arms. Something sharp like needle pierced my chest at the lost of his warmth but I ignored it, way too freaked out to analyze that reaction.