Introduction

I always saw The Legend of Spyro, and Heroic Fantasy in general,as descendants of mythologies and of their mythes, their incridiblestories. And I personally really like mythology (the proof is thatone of my favorite books is American Gods by Nail Gaiman!) andtheir epics like the Homere's ones or even the medieval ones with theRoland's Song or the complete works of Chrétien de Troyes.So, being a very fan of TLOS and of some epics, I imagined "Man! How crazy it would if the TLOS story was an epic long poem! It wouldbe incredible!" And so, when the Sunny Flight project came out, Itook the opportunity to work for that really cool fanzine and toactually this epic... but only the beginning! Indeed, I don't haveten or more years to spent, writing this poem entirely. So I wroteonly what you are going to read here, the beginning of this poem asif it was one of the ancient epics! I hope you enjoy this one, justas all the works I've made for this fanzine!

(P.S.You want an advice? Read out lout that poem with a This BrokenSoul's instrumental, like the one on youtube with the drawed jacket of The Eternal Night. You'll see: if you time itcorrectly, it perfectly fit the music and, well, it way way more epic!)