DIY Phone Cases

tip #37

DIY Phone Cases sorry for so late!) :

Materials:

-clear/plain cases

-rubbing alcohol

-construction paper

-studs

-gems/pendants

-stickers

-small fabric flowers

-any other crafts that you desire!

-craft glue/glue gun

--

* you can find any of these items at a craft store or eBay/amazon

--

* for every case clean with rubbing alcohol

--

case number 1: "flower bed"

with any case, glue on small fabric flowers to it, and thats all!

--

case number 2: "glam gems"

glue on some charms and pendants to the case in any design you admire!

--

case number 3: "studded case"

take any case you prefer and glue the studs on however you want!

--

case number 4: "interchangable cases"

take any laugh of construction paper, and trace it using a phone case. cut it out, and get a clear case and stick it in! you can make as many designs as you want, thats why its interchangeable!

--

case number 5: "sticker case"

take a colored clear case and stick some stickers on it! make sure to spray it with a sealant so it wont peal off.

--

case number 6: "beautiful bows"

take a plain colored case and stick a little bow on the top, making it slightly tilted.

--

case number 7: "any designs"

print a picture from google: any photo that you'd like! carefully cut it out, and with mod podge glue it on. make sure to apply a sealant.

--

case number 8: "ombre case"

get 3 shades of acrylic paint and pour some on a plastic plate.with a sponge, dip it into the lightest color and apply it to the top of the white case. with the middle shade, apply it in the middle. with the dakest shade, apply it to th bottom.

--

chapter number 9: "ying yang sign"

get a whit piece of construction paper and draw a ying-yang sign (or print one and cut it out). glue it to the paper, and stick the paper in the clear case.

-- case number 10: "tumblr theme"

from google or tumblr(recommended), print out some edits, cut it, and glue it to a white case!

+++++

hey guys! do you want me to another chapter where you vote for the next topic? comment!

tumblr: tylersqueens_

instagram: jojosommer

twitter: jojosommer_

           tylersqueens_

** also, thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so,etc. much! I truly appreciate and love everyone and anyone that reads, votes, comments, or follows! * virtually hugs all of you *