A/N (important pls read)

Hey guys.

Sorry for my in activity in role playing recently.
But I've just been in London for a while and now I've come back my notifications on wattpad for some stuff have just not been coming through at all.

But on another point and more towards this book.

If I don't reply after you've tagged me about three days that could be because of two reasons.
1-I'm busy or I've lost my phone.
2-ive forgotten about he rp
Or the more common one is that I've gotten bored of the rp.this will mostly be because you've either not put enough effort into the role play.or your WAY to focused on your character.a lot of people on this book who I haven't replied to either make there character way to op or it's like it doesn't say in the ACTUAL RULES that you play my ocs crush and I'll play yours.so how I'm I ment to do that if some people just ignore my oc entirely.

But don't blame me if I say that I'm not interacted in the role play anymore.its most likely it's either not detailed enough like people replying with only "he/she smiled" or "he/she looked".replies like that get really old really fast.the other thing could be that the actual quality of the drama and stuff like that in the rp is just boring.

Anyway rant over.

What I really wanted to ask is this.

If I started a supernatural rp how many of you would be interested?

this is he poster incase you haven't heard of it before.

Anyway thanks.

And I'll see you later my dudes

~Shadow-thorn~