Young Ella

On July 4th 1998 Brielle and Luis James welcomes there 4th child into the world. At 6:45 pm Ella Marie James is born weighing 6.5 lbs and 21 inches long. She a beauty, a head full off hair, two dimples one on each cheek, chunky hazel eyes and freckles. Brielle's pregnancy was everything short of perfect. During her pregnancy she had lots of complications that put her on bed rest from 12 weeks up til she delivered. All her doctors where surprised she made it to full term and delivered a healthy baby. Ella is the fourth and last child. She has her fathers happy soul with her mother's looks. At 3  months Ella was sitting up at 5 months she was crawling and at 9 months she was walking.  

Ella had a great childhood they took trips every summer and during Christmas time. Despite her parents busy schedules they still always made time for their kids. Robert is the oldest he is 4 years older then Ella then there is twin boy and girl Noel and Joel who are 2 years younger than Robert. For most of their life's when they're parents were working their PawPaw and Nani took care of them. All kids attended private school and participated in numerous extra circular activities. All graduated high school with honors and full scholarships to college.