Chapter 1

12:02pm
Ella to Noel: Hey sistaa girl, what are you doing today? I need to get out of this house..
12:10pm
Noel to Ella: Hey baby brat! Nothing planned besides going to the gym, you wanna tag along?
12:11pm
Ella to Noel: YESSSS, pick me up in 25?
12:35
Noel to Ella: Omw be outside

It's now 1:02 and the girls have arrived at "Planet Fitness"

Ella
So sis there is something I wanna talk about. Me and Tyler broke up two days ago and I just don't know what to do with myself. I feel so damn depressed, I have been in the house crying and pouting for days. This is my first ever break up and I'm taking it so hard. I just fell like it's all my fault I never could do anything right.
( Tyler is Ella's long time boyfriend, they were together since freshmen year or high school. They were each-others first everything. But Tyler moved away to attended an HBCU in Atlanta, after he left for college 2 years ago it seemed like their relationship started failing. Even though Ella saw all the signs she didn't want to leave Tyler alone, he was her first boyfriend her first kiss and the first and only person she's ever been with. After seeing proof on social media she followed her gut and ended things. )

Noel
First of all do not blame yourself, you did nothing wrong. It's totally normal to be sad after breaking up with someone you have been with for years. I knew something was wrong with you. How about this we're gonna go to club Luxx tonight to try to get your mind off of it . But for right not we gotta get on this treadmill and run 4 miles.

3:10pm
After 2 hours of being at the gym the girl are finally ready to head home.

First Noel drops Ella off at their parents

Noel
I'll be back around 9 to pick you up.

Ella
Okay

Ella goes in the house and showers. When she gets out the shower she notices her iPhone X is going off. She picks the phone up and to her surprise it is Tyler. To avoid her  night getting ruined she declines the call and slips into a long T-shirt so she can take a nap. Ella sets an alarm for 6:30.

6:30pm

Ella
*yawns* I'm so damn tired. But what am I going to wear?
Ella goes in her closet and pulls out this tan two piece set from Fashion Nova. The bottom are bell bottom pants and the top is a bandeau. She pairs that with her "Ella" necklace some gold hoops and some clear open toed heels. She goes into her bathroom and starts on her hair. She straightens her hair and puts it in a low ponytail with a side part. By the time she's done it's now 8:45. So she goes downstairs to get something quick to eat. As she walks into the kitchen she's greeted by her dad.

Luis James
Hey baby girl *while kissing her forehead* you look stunning where do you think you're going?

Ella
Hey daddy *with a smile* I'm going out with Noel, we're spending some well needed sister time!

9:01pm
Noel to Ella: Come outside little bish come outside

The whole ride to the club the sisters are blasting Cardi B's new album Invasion of Privacy