Rumours

What happened to the girl that everybody used to know as the happy and cheerful person in class? She always found a way to cheer other people up and make them laugh when they thought they couldn't anymore. You always saw her smiling and jumping around through the hallways. 'Did she lost a family member?' 'Did she broke up with her boyfriend?' People start questioning but as soon as the first people start spreading rumours, everyone just assumes that they're true.  'She is just an attention whore' 'Don't pay attention to her, she is only being dramatic'. That's where people get their knowledge from, from rumours. Everyone starts making up stories, but most of them are far from the truth. So let me tell you what exactly happened to her. That girl didn't lost a family member, she isn't being dramatic. She has lost herself. The smile you used to see on her face? She can't find a single reason to smile anymore. Simply because everyone is judging her and making her feel like she doesn't belong here. But judging people are too busy judging that they don't see what happens when you treat others like they're some kind of garbage. The girl gave you everything and never did you wrong, but all you did was listen to those rumours that were spread. And so you stopped looking after her, because just like the others you assumed she was being dramatic and an attention seeker. You left her, just when she needed you the most. Now she is gone and all can you do is blame others.

But my darling, it was you who did this to her.
-A.M